PDA

View Full Version : What do I need from the Dominican Embassy?

DipreSantana
08-13-2010, 10:01 PM
In order to get into school in DR, what do I need to take to the Embassy to be apostatized, every time I ask or call, I get a different answer. As of now, I have both my grade school and high school transcripts, and my high school diploma on hand, they were faxed to me BTW, I've called the embassy, and they assured me this would not be an issue. What else do I need to take there, this process is very tedious, and what would I need to do in the Dominican side, once I get those documents apostatized?

piojita63
08-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Apostatized? Do you mean get apostilles of the documents? If so, this is not done at the Dominican Embassy, but at the Secretary (or department) of state from which the documents originated. Usually easy and inexpensive, but each state has a different process. I know the process for Illinois and Puerto Rico...you can PM me for more info. What school are you applying to in the DR?

piojita63
08-16-2010, 07:26 PM
hey...i got your private message, but i can't reply for some reason. add me on gmail chat: cristina.carbia or find me on facebook and I'll explain the process better

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.