PDA

View Full Version : Still need more loans!

alatif87
08-13-2010, 01:37 AM
ive read over everything in the forums abt loans for SMU.........i've gotten full stafford and and only a little from grad plus due to certification..........so far i am getting abt 39K for the year and thats about 13K every semester leaving me with my residence and personal expenses money still missing.........can anyone please tell me if they know where i can fill the gap? i've tried a few places and gotten rejection cuz i dont have a co-signer.......i tried wells fargo and sallie mae.......citassist is the only one that approved me but after certification gave me very little please let me know if others have gotten through this problem....thank you

MDs2Be
09-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Hi,

If you don't mind me asking how are you getting the extra 13k? I have full stafford and grad plus so that gives me 26k, so are you just applying for the stafford and gradplus for the summer term as well? It seems like on the feds website you can get a max of 20500 for two semesters and they don't really tell you anything about going to summer school.

Thanks and I appreciate any insight.

From NJ
09-23-2010, 09:32 PM
I would appreciate your assistance if you let me know which online graduate program is better that provides better funding. Thanks!

ssaj86
10-13-2010, 01:47 PM
would you say the best loans to get are stafford and grad plus? or any other suggestions?

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.