PDA

View Full Version : attrition rate?

maladdy85
08-10-2010, 09:28 PM
I know they advertise 5%, but honestly, what is a rough idea of the actual failure rate of Saba basic science students. (I'm morbidly curious)

B_W_
08-10-2010, 09:30 PM
From the mouth of the clinical dean himself:
About 45-55 are left but the entering classes get bigger and bigger every semester.
Interpret that as you will. ;)

The Real Word
08-27-2010, 01:05 AM
The attrition rate is very high and let me break it down for you.
1. Idiots and those who are fooling around = 100% attrition in 1st semester
2. Good people with insane potential = 50% in 2nd and 3rd
3. No personality, pricks, people who live in professors brown eyes and jerkoffs = 0%
In the end (55 of 110 originals) you have a majority of people who are social rejects and few great people like me and B W. Join the Cool club!!!!!!!

baklava
08-27-2010, 09:46 PM
^so you are the cool kids among the social rejects.:lol::lol::lol:

congratulations...

Lizard5
08-29-2010, 07:29 PM
The attrition rate is very high and let me break it down for you.
1. Idiots and those who are fooling around = 100% attrition in 1st semester
2. Good people with insane potential = 50% in 2nd and 3rd
3. No personality, pricks, people who live in professors brown eyes and jerkoffs = 0%
In the end (55 of 110 originals) you have a majority of people who are social rejects and few great people like me and B W. Join the Cool club!!!!!!!

I've never seen someone trash people's achievements like that. Look, people are here to achieve their dreams not to entertain your fantasies for "what I wish my med school friends were like." Some people, like me, had very active and flourishing social lives before saba and thats exactly WHY I'm on saba. Try and put this in perspective yea? ;)

B_W_
08-30-2010, 03:13 AM
I've never seen someone trash people's achievements like that. Look, people are here to achieve their dreams not to entertain your fantasies for "what I wish my med school friends were like." Some people, like me, had very active and flourishing social lives before saba and thats exactly WHY I'm on saba. Try and put this in perspective yea? ;)

He forgot to include those lacking sense of humor ;)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.