PDA

View Full Version : 4-years program

bey7en
08-02-2010, 08:12 AM
hi,
i am Amir from israel.

i want to ask if there is a medical school in Hungary, that offer 4-years program?
I was wondering if anyone could please give me details about the terms of acceptance for this program?

thank u

african_child
08-03-2010, 04:33 AM
No, there aren't.

devildoc8404
08-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Poland and Ireland are your best EU options for a 4-year medical program. Obviously, they require a bachelor's degree for matriculation, and usually an entrance exam (MCAT or local equivalent).

Ali787
08-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi guys, just a quick follow up question, are there any four year programs graduate programs for dentistry in Europe?

MDR99
08-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Poland and Ireland are your best EU options for a 4-year medical program. Obviously, they require a bachelor's degree for matriculation, and usually an entrance exam (MCAT or local equivalent).

So how did you apply to Semmelweiss? Did you mail them directly or did you use someone in the U.S. to put your papers together?

How is Sofia? Im from you U.S. so I don't know if I should go here or the caribbean.

I don't know if you are in their or another school.

I dont want to go to the caribbean, they seem very shady, with the exception of SGU, AUC.

bitebullet1
08-22-2010, 06:42 AM
hi,
i am Amir from israel.

i want to ask if there is a medical school in Hungary, that offer 4-years program?
I was wondering if anyone could please give me details about the terms of acceptance for this program?

thank u

Yes pecs have started a 4 year programme but think its only available to irish/uk students

Ali787
08-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Yes pecs have started a 4 year programme but think its only available to irish/uk students

Hi there bitebullet1,

have you got any link or source which states that pecs has started a 4 year program because I couldnt find it on their website. Thanks in advance!!

bitebullet1
08-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi there bitebullet1,

have you got any link or source which states that pecs has started a 4 year program because I couldnt find it on their website. Thanks in advance!!

Pre Med Courses | Pre Medical Courses | Study Medicine | Become A Doctor | Medical Courses (http://www.premedicalcourses.ie/)

seems u have to do 3 years in london or dublin first.looks very dodgey

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.