PDA

View Full Version : DOTE Fall Semester End Date

blitz
07-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi Guys,

I am going to University of Debrecen this fall and wanted to go back home after the semester ends. When should I expect to finish my exams? Where can I find this information?

Please help me out so I can book my flights.

african_child
07-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Hi Guys,

I am going to University of Debrecen this fall and wanted to go back home after the semester ends. When should I expect to finish my exams? Where can I find this information?

Please help me out so I can book my flights.

Hi,
Only you can answer your 1st question. From the 2010-11 academic session school calendar (assuming you're going to study Medicine, Dentistry or Pharmacy), winter exams starts Dec 20 and ends Jan 28. Depending on how well prepared you've been throughout the semester (or otherwise), you can choose to sit for your exams either in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc weeks (FYI, you choose date on which to sit for your exams). If I were you though, I wont book my flight anywhere less than the 4th week into exams period (i.e 4weeks after Dec 20.).
For your 2nd question, here's where to find the academic calendar for the 2010-11 academic session : Academic Calendar 2010-11 | www.unideb.hu (http://unideb.hu/portal/en/node/1908#medi)

You may post other questions you may have here or on the students' Facebook page here : fmsa.hu

Wishing you the best in the coming semester.

blitz
07-31-2010, 04:55 PM
I've decided and am booking my flight back home when I get to DOTE. This way I know I don't have to worry about finishing my exams before a certain date.

MJEG
08-04-2010, 11:25 PM
don't book your flight until you have passed your exams. you won't know when you finish until you are done. student commonly fail and retake exams and can't go home until finished. wait and see, be cautious. don't think you wont fail, everyone does, professors will fail you just because there is more time to take exams and they want you to study more

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.