PDA

View Full Version : RBC Access USA / Centura Bank account and ATMs on Saba

SkylineR34X
07-26-2010, 01:38 PM
For those of you who bank with RBC and has a RBC Access USA (Basic not the Prefered) / Centura account:

It states on the website that you can debit twice a month on ATMs and get rebate up to $2 of ATM fees per transaction. Do you get charged any additional fees for withdraws?

*This is the basic account service where you only need to keep a minimum balance of $700, and not the preferred service where you get free safety deposit boxes, 4 times ATM transaction fee rebates etc.

Canucks!
08-23-2010, 03:37 PM
I have this account as well and am going to the island in a week. I'd love to know the answer to this.

tiger15lily
08-23-2010, 06:35 PM
For those of you who bank with RBC and has a RBC Access USA (Basic not the Prefered) / Centura account:

It states on the website that you can debit twice a month on ATMs and get rebate up to $2 of ATM fees per transaction. Do you get charged any additional fees for withdraws?

*This is the basic account service where you only need to keep a minimum balance of $700, and not the preferred service where you get free safety deposit boxes, 4 times ATM transaction fee rebates etc.

I have the preferred account and limited my ATM to 4 times a month and never paid a single fee while on Saba:)

raptors
08-23-2010, 09:35 PM
I have the preferred account and limited my ATM to 4 times a month and never paid a single fee while on Saba:)

Likewise. No fee was charged from the bank, so I actually profited from the 2$ rebate!

TorontoSMH
08-24-2010, 07:16 AM
I got the same RBC Access USA account as well ($700) but haven't had the need to use it yet. I found using traveller's checks the easiest and safest way to handle money on the island, plus it keeps you in check as to how much money u're using b/c u have to go to the bank to cash the checks.

Kewlwhip
09-04-2010, 12:52 PM
这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

yea..... we speak English here.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.