PDA

View Full Version : Maximizing my studying efficiency - Please Help!!!

Confused 20
07-11-2010, 03:59 PM

Lowbo
07-11-2010, 04:11 PM
you can maximize your study efficiency by not posting on ValueMD

payme2
07-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Give yourself 10 minute break every hour. Get off your **** and get the blood flowing again. Sit back down and study.

Also exercise improves blood flow to your brain, not to mention it's healthy too.

"These findings suggest that light and moderate exercises improve cognitive function across the adult lifespan, although the mechanisms underlying the effects of observed acute aerobic exercise on cognitive function may be age dependent."

Source: Acute effects of aerobic exercise on cognitive fun... [J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2009] - PubMed result (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19363089)

Get off your ****, 12 hour days of pure study = fail

sgMD
07-12-2010, 03:11 PM
I love how Lowbo / Confused_20 is the SAME user, and he responds to his own posts on valueMD.... I am not sure to feel sad or scared or what?!

GADoctor
07-12-2010, 06:35 PM
SG, what makes you think so?
Doesn't seattle have the ability to do something here with the title Moderator, this is getting ridiculous!

sgMD
07-12-2010, 07:53 PM
There are currently two users on ValueMD (including myself) that have proof that he's the same guy with two different users.

Seattle, please investigate this. Also, this whole 'how to prepare' threads on Saba page are getting ridiculous! Saba page is becoming a joke!

Molecule of Life
07-12-2010, 08:36 PM
****, I can't believe the repetitive posts here at Saba! This is too funny, I get the impression confused 20 is like a robot programmed to ask but never actually looks at the answers!

Lowbo
07-13-2010, 01:45 PM
There are currently two users on ValueMD (including myself) that have proof that he's not the same guy with two different users.

Seattle, please investigate this. Also, this whole 'how to prepare' threads on Saba page are getting ridiculous! Saba page is becoming a joke!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.