PDA

View Full Version : clinical rotation

DrKA
07-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Does any one know how easy is it to get clinical rotations. Is it possible to get clinical rotations in U.K. and is it possible to do rotations in Lodz University. Thanks alot.

heywood100
07-03-2010, 12:00 AM
did you ask the Uni?

brusmani
07-03-2010, 05:38 AM
I don't know if Your university allows that,but some universities in the U.K accepts international students to do some electives during the last year,but You have to contact them and arrange by yourself.Some of them can charge for your rotations as well,but anyway,it's worthy I think.
Ask your uni if they allow you to spend some months abroad,and then contact the universities you're interested in.Nottingham accepts for sure.There are others as well,but I can't tell you more than that.

DrKA
07-04-2010, 12:31 PM
ok, i will check on that.Thanks a lot.

Creena
07-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Hi there,
Please see my new thread on this forum. I have the same question and managed to get some responses from MUL however I am not happy with them as they are confusing. The MUL website says they have clinical rotations in the US and in the UK (core and elective) however MUL themselves have informed me that currently they do not offer them...????? Please see a copy of the email I received from MUL.

Are you an AIM student? Have you asked MUL already? Perhaps we can compare the answers and deduce something. A very annoying process...

Cheers!

"Thank you for placing our University on the list of your priorities.
Please let me answer at least part of your questions.

Generally, all medical higher education in Poland (offered by public universities) is recognised in the USA.
However there are certain states which require special acreditation process
like California or New York.
Application for accreditation in both above states is on MUL management
priority list.

For the time being, MUL does not offer core or mandatory clinical rotations in US or UK.
Elective rotations ( 3 months ) can be done abroad if student find appropriate place
and meet requirements / follow procedure which is available on website."

hcg1234
07-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Haha. Very funny email from MUL. It's been on their priority list for approval since the day the school was formed.

It will never get approval when there is only one known graduate that got a residency out of however many that have since graduated from the school.Tells you how "good" their medical education really is.

Application for accreditation in both above states is on MUL management
priority list.

cortex_london_uk
08-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Why do we never hear from the medical graduates from the Polish universities on these forums?
Where are they all?....

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.