PDA

View Full Version : studio for rent queens ny

vref24
06-19-2010, 09:05 AM
I have a spacious studio-apartment fully furnished w great sunlight less than 5min walk to subway (EFGRV 7) and many other subway lines and well as shops, restaurants, elmhurst hospital. The area is nice and safe. Plenty of parking spaces always available. Rent is $950/month. (internet available for $15 highspeed). In terms of utilities you only pay $25/mth which is for electricity everything else is included (therefor you are looking at a total of less $1000/month for one tenant, which it is a great deal for NYC) it also has its own private entrance in a three apartment house. If you are interested you can send me a text at 9176173504. The place will be available for the 1st of july.

thanks
jen

vref24
06-19-2010, 09:08 AM
I have a spacious studio-apartment fully furnished w great sunlight less than 5min walk to subway (EFGRV 7) and many other subway lines and well as shops, restaurants, elmhurst hospital. The area is nice and safe. Plenty of parking spaces always available. Rent is $950/month. (internet available for $15 highspeed). In terms of utilities you only pay $25/mth which is for electricity everything else is included (therefor you are looking at a total of less $1000/month for one tenant, which it is a great deal for NYC) it also has its own private entrance in a three apartment house. If you are interested you can send me a text at 9176173504. The place will be available for the 1st of july.

thanks
jen

vref24
06-19-2010, 09:10 AM

thanks
jen

vref24
06-19-2010, 09:10 AM

thanks
jen

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.