View Full Version : application question: "transcript form"?

05-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Do I, as an applicant, need to fill a "forwarding this transcript request form", go to the registrar's office, ask them to attach this form with my official transcript, and have them mailed to the admission office? I could not find such form from their website. Thx.

05-23-2010, 08:53 PM
I am a little lost as to what exactly you are asking. Are you applying to Saba? If so, as the application says, you must have your official transcript sent to Saba University's admission address. Whatever school you did you undergraduate at should have a transcript request form for you to fill out and maybe pay a fee. This could be online or you might have to go to your registrars office. This form is so the university can process your request. It needs to be an current official transcript that is mailed directly from your university. I am unaware of any forms that need to be attached to your transcript and sent. I do not think Saba requires anything like that, but I could be wrong. Where are you reading this?

05-23-2010, 09:16 PM
I was filling applications for the US schools, and whether SABA application package had such "forward my transcript please" form. If not, and if the SABA admission office can catalog my forwarded transcript without my note, no more question asked.

Yes, I am applying both SABA and hopeful US schools, finger-crossing that I get in somewhere - screaming anywhere - on this planet.


05-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Yep, to my knowledge, no note is needed. Good luck on your apps!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.