PDA

View Full Version : Costs of study in IUHS

Sharlok-holmes
05-22-2010, 08:38 AM
hi to all,

i was searching someone who have studied at IUHS to have an idea how much one year costs there incldes living and university fees just to have an idea compared to other schools..
can anyone help me in this ??
if you can tell me please for the costs of one year in the basic sciences years and in the clinical years

thanks for all

carson56
05-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Wait till it is announced if the government will reaccredit the program. The charter they were operating under expired/will expire this month and there has been no announcement that it has been renewed. The school has been in operation at least ten years and there has been no progress of a growth in comparision to the other schools currently operating on St. Kitts.

oldmd
05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
There are a lot of great things about IUHS and a lot of possible obstacles that you need to pay attention to. Tuition is about $ 20,000 per year for the first first two years. They have been around for 10+ years but are still trying to hold themselves together. Pre-clinical is great if you have to work or have other time issues (great instructors), but there are little to no clinical rotations available. Be sure to check it out carefully before you make any decisions.

Dr. USA
05-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Go to a school with better track record. Try the Big 4. If not go to a school that is NY approved. Nothing lower than that. You already have enough options with the first and second tier schools.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.