PDA

View Full Version : ERASMUS students

ichkata
05-20-2010, 05:59 AM
hi there. my name is ichkata, i'm studying medicine, 3rd year now, i'm from bulgaria and a couple weeks ago i found out that i'm comming to WMU for 10 months next year in the terms of the erasmus program. i haven't started preparing my papers, and agreements and stuff... so i'm asking if there are any other exchange students, i'll be glad to here some impressions, how do you like it, i'll be studying in english, so what's up with the curriculum, the academics you know... :) just share some information, so i have an idea what's it all about cheers

Urzula
07-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Can't help much. I am also going to study in WUM as an erasmus student this year, just wanted to say hi.

ichkata
07-10-2010, 09:29 AM
nice. where are u from? which year are you studying? most probably we're gonna see each other around, you know

Urzula
07-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I am from Latvia (ever heard of it?) and have just finished my 3rd year. well, not exactly finished, still have some summer internship to do. but in Poland I have selected subjects from years 4-6. Hope not many will be at the same time, otherwise will have to buy a time machine :D

Sure we will se each other often. are you on facebook? if yes, how can I find you?

Were are you going to live in Warsaw? In the dorms?

The coordinator was quite optimistic about me getting a place in the dorms at the beginning, but in the last letter she wrote that she "hopes" that everyone from erasmus will get a place.

Are you taking EILC in Polish?

ichkata
07-11-2010, 10:41 AM
well, i'm from bulgaria. i have also just finished 3rd year. it would be nice if i can get a place in the dorms, but i still don't have enough info about nothin soo.. still no idea. it is the first time i hear about ELIC, and google said it stands for erasmus intensensive language courses, which i think is going to be quite useful, but i dunno whether i have to submit it before or after i arrive there. i don't use facebook, my skype name is glisto . will be glad if we could share some information.

Urzula
07-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Well, sorry, but you are already late to apply to the EILC. But don't worry, those are most probably not the only Polish courses available. And maybe (I am not sure though) you could apply before the second semester, if you are staying there for a year.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.