PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Saba in very late August - cheapest airline to use?

Confused 20
05-19-2010, 09:17 PM

Kewlwhip
05-19-2010, 10:47 PM
I will be visiting Saba in very late August and was wondering what is the cheapest airline to use to fly to Saint Maarten? What do you believe is the best website to find the cheapest tickets to Saint Maarten? I am coming from Connecticut. During my stay I hope that I may sit in on the first semester classes. Does anyone know if Saba will allow me to sit in with the first semester classes (Anatomy, Histology, and Evidence Based Medicine) for up to two weeks? If not, does anyone know how many days that I will be allowed to sit in on first semester classes? Does anyone know if Saba allows future students to take a tour of the campus, speak with other fellow students, and study in the library?

Any input on the above questions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, you can come visit and tour the campus. Someone toured yesterday. She did not sit in on classes, but we were taking our block exams. As far as allowing you to sit on a class, I'm sure that's not a problem.... 2 weeks of classes tho, you will have to ask the school? Why would you want to sit in on 2 weeks of class that you will be taking in a few months? That is just crazy....

GADoctor
05-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Has anyone gone back and read his posts. These kind of posts go back all the way to 2006. There is no help here, this man is dedicated. I am just surprised he did not get in to Harvard on scholarship. He has been preparing for this moment for 4 years.

lakeshow
05-26-2010, 04:20 PM
haha yea for sure

Confused 20
06-05-2010, 04:18 PM

GADoctor
06-07-2010, 11:29 AM
this is getting ridiculous, i am starting to think this is one hell of a joke. like maybe he went back and has been posting for 2 years just to come in to saba forum and screw with us. if it is not, then this guy is a hustlers dream.

SPennella
06-07-2010, 09:06 PM
confused 20, I will give you the first semester materials if you pay for my 5th semester tuition. in fact... I will throw in semesters 2, 3 and 4.

whaddya say?

Lowbo
07-21-2010, 12:11 AM
confused 20, i will give you the first semester materials if you pay for my 5th semester tuition. In fact... I will throw in semesters 2, 3 and 4.

Whaddya say?

best deal on value md!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.