PDA

View Full Version : Graduating from Charles

Ryan01
05-01-2010, 06:04 PM
I was just wondering, if I complete my 6 years at Charles...what position would I apply for when I come back to Ireland? Would I be an Intern or what?
Just wondering is there many open spaces for Czech grads...thanks

brusmani
05-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Since Czech Republic is part of the E.U,They are obliged to accept you without any distinctions...I can't tell you much because I don't really know...

shrey
05-02-2010, 01:22 PM
I can't really answer this either but I heard someone else on this forum say that Ireland has very limited intern posts so it might be a bit hard. Nevertheless, you could look into it and perhaps even into the UK.

We're having a UK guest speaker (a doctor) who graduated from the First Faculty this Wednesday and she's going to be talking about getting into the UK after the final year and her experience during the FY 1 year.

In case I go, I'll fill you up on what she says.

bpc009
05-04-2010, 06:42 AM
I can't really answer this either but I heard someone else on this forum say that Ireland has very limited intern posts so it might be a bit hard. Nevertheless, you could look into it and perhaps even into the UK.

We're having a UK guest speaker (a doctor) who graduated from the First Faculty this Wednesday and she's going to be talking about getting into the UK after the final year and her experience during the FY 1 year.

In case I go, I'll fill you up on what she says.

I hope you go, I think this could be very valuable information.

Ryan01
05-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Yes I would really appreciate it:D

czdoc
05-05-2010, 02:42 PM
as of about a month ago you can now apply for intern spots.
read the pdf's on right.

czdoc
05-05-2010, 02:43 PM
HSE.ie - Health Service Executive Website - Intern Recruitment Process 2010 (http://www.hse.ie/eng/staff/jobs/Interns_SHOs_Registrars/Intern_Doctors/)

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.