PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Semester Advices?

AmiraMD
04-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Hello everyone,

Any advices for any classes of third semester will be very much appreciated..I am pretty scared from Path as I heard it's literally a wash out class...just like I heard a lot of people struggled with micro.

Any heads up? study strategies?? Books recommendations???

Thanks in advance

rocketstobrazil
05-22-2010, 05:02 PM
no tips? really confused with micro? any suggestions?

azulpanther
05-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Try organizing all of the info where u can see it on the same area of the paper.

With ppts since the info is spread out over several slides its pretty hard for it to stick in your head. Try transcribing the info on index cards. So for one bacteria you have all the info for that bacteria on that card.

Micfly213
06-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Great piece of advice above....for me personally, took me a lot of runs through the ppt's until a lot of the info clicked. Organizing it better seems like a lot of work, but really does pay off.

As for the best advice I can give, don't buy into the hype. About anything really. If you listen to all of the rumors, scare tactics and horror stories told by other students...it won't help you one bit, and may in fact just hurt your confidence. Almost happened to me, and honestly, if you just study and avoid the negativity (like 85% of this forum), you'll make out alright.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.