PDA

View Full Version : Phone interview at Lodz Uni??

luki
04-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Did anyone have the phone interview at MUL yet...I applied and wondering what kind of questions do they ask ??

regards

futrmedico
04-27-2010, 07:53 AM
Same question here I am also waiting for my interview. Let me know if you got some info.

futrmedico
04-29-2010, 04:07 AM
My interview is today 3pm Poland time. I will get back to you on the format and questions. I am going in blind.

luki
04-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Hope it went well for you!

That's awesome, I'd really appreciate that!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

drmatty
04-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Hope all went well with the interview ....can you tell me about it? Also advice for applying from the USA?

futrmedico
05-02-2010, 01:19 PM
I had 2 interviewers. Nice Polish people, who did speak good English. They were polite and NICE! The main points of the interview were 1. Why do I want to be a Doctor? 2. What are the medical needs in my community. 3. What kind of infectious diseases exist in our community?
Also they quizzed me about my medical experiences if any?
Hey I hope you guys get the same 2 people, because they were really nice.
I am sold on Lodz after speaking with them.:D

luki
05-03-2010, 02:55 PM
That's great to hear!

So it's basically a regular medical school interview... nice.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, much appreciated!

luki
05-15-2010, 01:10 PM
hey did you apply for the 4 year or 6 year program when you interviewed??

emaconsul
05-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Hi. I am a 44 year Engineer with a Ph.D. I applied to Medical University of Lodz and had taken interview on April 26, 2010, and have gotten acceptance email on April 30th. They will be sending the acceptance letter in 2 weeks, The interview was taken by 2 possibly faculty/Administration professional, who spoke flawless english. Main questions were
1: Why I wanna be a doctor after having a good professional career as
engineer.
2: What kind of volunteer or hospital experience i have if any.
3: Will there be a correlation between my field of specialty and medicine.
4: Family background including any doctors in immediate family.

AThe interview was an easy one and after ten min it was over on skype. I am getting reading to visit school hopefully in july for a week, to get to know the school. Any one attending the 4 year shoot me any email to get to know each other

drmatty
05-18-2010, 12:25 AM
How long after you applied did you hear back from lodz for interview?

luki
05-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Congratulations emaconsul!

I'm wondering if the 6 year program is pretty much the same format...

Has anyone had an interview for the 6 year??

heywood100
05-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Do you recall the manes of the interviewers and also the signiture of the person sending you the offer

Massive congrats!

Hi. I am a 44 year Engineer with a Ph.D. I applied to Medical University of Lodz and had taken interview on April 26, 2010, and have gotten acceptance email on April 30th. They will be sending the acceptance letter in 2 weeks, The interview was taken by 2 possibly faculty/Administration professional, who spoke flawless english. Main questions were
1: Why I wanna be a doctor after having a good professional career as
engineer.
2: What kind of volunteer or hospital experience i have if any.
3: Will there be a correlation between my field of specialty and medicine.
4: Family background including any doctors in immediate family.

AThe interview was an easy one and after ten min it was over on skype. I am getting reading to visit school hopefully in july for a week, to get to know the school. Any one attending the 4 year shoot me any email to get to know each other

emaconsul
05-18-2010, 10:35 PM
I don't recall the names of the people who interviewed me, There was a female and make person , decent 10-15 min interview. I applied in 2nd week of april, after payment of application fees got interview confirmation for April 26, 2010, at 3pm LODZ time. Got an email confirmation of the admission , and am waiting for their final letter, which they confirmed is in mail. Will post when i get the letter

heywood100
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't recall the names of the people who interviewed me, There was a female and make person , decent 10-15 min interview. I applied in 2nd week of april, after payment of application fees got interview confirmation for April 26, 2010, at 3pm LODZ time. Got an email confirmation of the admission , and am waiting for their final letter, which they confirmed is in mail. Will post when i get the letter

From when you had your phone interview, how long did it take for you to get your offer from the admissions officer?

Well done!

Dockie
11-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Thank you guys for posting these information. It is really helpful and makes me less panicky about the process. Hopefully it is still along the same line when they interview for the next class cycle. I have all my documents gathered and i will be applying as soon as the application cycle begins.

Hope schooling at Lodz as also been a great experience for you guys since you started.

Obecalp
03-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Sorry about this, but I need five posts to send PMs.

lisabms
03-14-2011, 09:15 AM
How do you guys did to apply through email or letters???

serosh
05-13-2011, 02:20 AM
hey guys today 13th may 2011 at 11am CET polish time i am having an interview for 6 yr MD program,i am excited as well as nervous.i hope every thing goes well.

serosh
05-15-2011, 06:29 AM
just had an Interview with Lodz faculty.they were really nice people and asked general questions.Questions were...............

1- Strong/weak points
2-why medicine?
3-list digestive organs ?
4-what is a muster gland(well i told them i dont know about it bcz never heard of it):P funny
5-do u smoke/drink
6-physics(newton laws )
7 chem(atoms)

interview approx 10 mins.

:D

rsharma123
07-29-2011, 05:09 AM
I had my interview today and I think it went well they will e-mail me after some days to notify their descision for selection.

they asked me:-
function of skeleton
function of water
definition of proteins
list of strong and weak acids
newtons law
my opinion on obesity

I hope I get selected

serosh
07-29-2011, 05:40 AM
I was accepted by Lodz medical university and Poznan medical university at the same time.....But Decided to go to Poznan because of its repo and academic structure and of course the CITY as well:P,,, i eve heard itz the best city after Krakow to Live..........BTW gUD LUCK to all the applicants.....

STAY COOL AND STUDY WELL......

rsharma123
07-30-2011, 11:16 AM
@serosh is the admission open in poznan now as well

serosh
07-30-2011, 11:19 AM
nope......it was over in may.....

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.