PDA

View Full Version : Furnished Apartment near Wyckoff Heights in Brooklyn, NY

Pip
03-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Apartment will be available as early as May 8, 2010.

Great apartment in Brooklyn, NY (Bushwick area) on the L train. Apartment is on Stockholm

St between Irving and Knickerbocker. The apartment is 2 minutes walk to Wyckoff Heights

(hospital with MANY Caribbean students and rotations). L train is a great line for easy

commuting to most hospitals. Plus, it's only a 20 minute commute to Union Square in

Manhattan.

I am moving out and selling all of my furniture for less than half of what I paid for it and

bought all of it when I came a year ago. It's a great deal for someone moving to the city.

I have an itemized excel sheet of costs and asking price. Everything is negotiable. Take

or leave what you want or don't want. Total paid price is over $3,000, and I am asking for

$1,500. I will be leaving behind more than what's in the sheet. I will be leaving behind

pots, pans, utensils, sheets, pillows, etc.

The landlord is GREAT. He doesn't require a lease. You can move out whenever you want as

long as you give 1 month notice. The apartment was newly renovated when I moved in (July

2009). Appliances were new and in great shape.

http://www.valuemd.com/members/pip-albums-apartment+pics.html
I have pictures of the apartment and my furniture in my profile album. I am leaving behind

almost everything, so this is a great apartment to snatch up if you're moving to NYC for all

your rotations. Feel free to contact me for the furniture list or more pictures/questions.

My email address is: [email protected]

Philip Oubre

MD2B2277
05-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Hello,
my name is **** and I was wondering the place is available. I know your post was quite a while ago but I was wondering if you could refer me other places as well. I will be doing rotations in wyckoff hospital.

Sincerely

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.