PDA

View Full Version : Questions about St. Kitts

les
03-10-2010, 07:47 PM
I was just accepted into the May 2010 semester, and just received an e-mail from Ross stating that thier on-campus housing is closed to everyone. All new students have to live off campus. I have never been to St. Kitts, so I just wanted to know where are the safer parts of the island. I've heard there are some parts you don't want to go to, and I would like to avoid living there. I was just hoping someone who has lived there can give me some advice. Also, what is an average price for rent? and what are thing I need to look out for? Also, what is a good way to go about buying a car? Sorry for all the questions. I would greatly appreciate any help!

aolinger
03-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi! I have been accepted into the September semester, and although I cannot give you any information about your post, it would be nice to know someone else who will be there. I have the same questions as you do!

sisyphus
03-21-2011, 11:22 PM
I went to SGU and can't really help with specifics. There don't seem to be very many, or any Ross Vet students who post here.

I would contact the school with your questions and maybe ask if they can put you in touch with one, or several, current or former students who can help. I would think they have something like this set up as support.

I think there used to be a yahoo group forum for Rossies but I just did a quick google search with no luck.

Good luck and congrat's to you both.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.