PDA

View Full Version : Advice and recommendation on first faculty of medicine and faculty at hardac

firzen246
02-18-2010, 03:18 AM
hey everyone I am from Thailand and I had received a entrance exam letter from the first faculty of medicine and faculty of medicine in hardac karlove. I am fine with going to either in hardac karlove or prague. However i can't decide which faculty should i enroll.
Can any one give me an advice or recommendation about both faculty study, standard and teaching method. On the other hand, Is there any drop out or failure at first faculty or faculty at hardac karlove ?Are the lectures set very high standard and teach very fast in both faculties. Is it true that faculty in hardac karlove studies is easier than in first faculty?Can any one from both faculties give me an advice or recommendation about both faculty study, standard and teaching method? so that i can make a final decision which faculty to enroll. Last but not least, I am not really interested about the places and environment as i am only here for studies and pursue my dream to be a physician.

shrey
02-19-2010, 12:41 AM
Hey there, the differences have already been covered in tons and tons of other threads. Do give them a read and then if you have any specific q's, we'd be more than happy to answer.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.