PDA

View Full Version : New Website

RobOman
12-28-2009, 06:14 PM
I am running into this error when I visit the redesigned St. Chris website:

Joom!Fish config error: Default language is inactive!

Please check configuration, try to use first active language

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ashanur1/public_html/stchris.edu/plugins/system/jfrouter.php:300) in /home/ashanur1/public_html/stchris.edu/plugins/system/jfrouter.php on line 315

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ashanur1/public_html/stchris.edu/plugins/system/jfrouter.php:300) in /home/ashanur1/public_html/stchris.edu/plugins/system/jfrouter.php on line 316

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ashanur1/public_html/stchris.edu/plugins/system/jfrouter.php:300) in /home/ashanur1/public_html/stchris.edu/plugins/system/jfrouter.php on line 317

SCIMD Official
12-28-2009, 09:16 PM
It loads fine for me...

How are you trying to access it?

IE, Firefox, opera...

windows.. mac...

do you have firewall software etc...

RobOman
12-29-2009, 01:43 AM
I've tried it on two separate computers, with completely different configurations. It works fine on IE 6 & 8, but I get the error with Firefox 3.5. Since I know what will be asked next, Yes, I did disable Adblock Plus and no it didn't make a difference in the appearance of the error. It doesn't seem likely it is anything on my end since it's complaining of a server misconfiguration.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm getting:

SCIMD Official
12-29-2009, 08:50 AM
not sure what to tell you. I tried firefox 3.5.6 with no problems, IE8 with no problems... even the alpha version of shiretoko 64-bit and it works for me.

I don't have access to the code but I've sent an e-mail to the designer to have him investigate.

RobOman
12-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Whatever was done seems to have solved the problem, the error no longer appears.

RobOman
02-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Is the stchris.edu website down for anyone else?

SCIMD Official
02-02-2010, 08:04 PM
just you.. works fine for me

if you get a specific error message please let me know and I'll try to help correct it

RobOman
02-03-2010, 10:53 AM
It seems to be okay now. One of the tubes probably just got clogged.

RobOman
10-21-2010, 07:16 AM
It appears that someone has hacked the stchris.edu website. I didn't know who or how to get a hold of anyone at the school since the contact numbers were on the webpage.

RobOman
10-21-2010, 09:43 AM
It looks like the sysadmin has restored the website. Hopefully they will be able to prevent that from happening again.

medmanparadise
12-22-2010, 03:12 PM
What is the livelyhood of the school? Flatline?

SCIMD Official
12-30-2010, 10:52 PM
The senegal campus is actually flourishing.

The luton campus has made little significant gains in recent past

RobOman
01-03-2011, 10:08 PM
...The luton campus has made little significant gains in recent pastIs this to be read as "little, significant gains" or more like "few significant gains"

SCIMD Official
01-05-2011, 09:48 PM
read as the later

medmanparadise
01-13-2011, 06:41 PM
What gains has Luton experienced?

RobOman
03-26-2011, 09:45 PM
The website is down, hopefully it will be back up soon. If someone that can do something about it comes across this post please look into this.

Coprolalia
03-30-2011, 02:15 PM
I believe GMC will not accept this school. Which is amazing considering they are operating in the UK.

Primary medical qualifications not accepted by the GMC

The following medical schools are currently listed in the Avicenna Directory of medical schools but, at the present time, the GMC is not registering or issuing a licence to practise to graduates who hold primary medical qualifications obtained from those schools. Graduates from these schools are not permitted to make a booking for or to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test.
Belize
St Matthew's University School of Medicine
Grace University School of Medicine
Cayman Islands
St Matthews University School of Medicine (this only applies to those who graduated after 31 December 2010)
Cook Islands
St Mary's Medical School
Liberia
Saint Luke School of Medicine
Nigeria
Ambrose Ali University (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
Ebonyi State University (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
Igbinedion University College of Health Sciences (this applies only to those who graduated on or after 1 April 2010)
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
Nnamdi Azikiwe Ubiversity (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
University of Benin (this applies only to those who graduated on or after 1 April 2010)
University of Jos (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
University of Maiduguri (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
University of Nigeria (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
University of Port Harcourt (this only applies to those who graduated after 10 December 2010)
Senegal
St Christopher Ibrahima Mar Diop College of Medicine
Seychelles
University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine (USAIM)
St Lucia
Spartan Health Sciences University (this only applies to graduates who started their course of study on or before 31 December 2008. Refer to case-by-case list for those who started their course of study on or after 1 January 2009)
St Mary's Medical School

RobOman
03-30-2011, 02:34 PM
The branch campus in the UK was closed.

KillerWhale
04-06-2011, 05:25 PM
It is the END for St. Chris school of Medicine. All has be lost and the website taken down.

First Med school that I've seen closed. Interesting, who's going to fall next? St. Matthews???

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.