PDA

View Full Version : Opinions!! Please!!!

MEDJP
12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
OK, I would very much appreciate opinions from anyone, future students, current students, graduates, and anyone else.

I am not sure which school to attend.... I have been accepted into some caribbean med-schools and polish med-schools.

I am not sure about caribbean med-schools.... bc, they dont have their own hospital, and Prof`s at caribbean school tends to hop around a lot. caribbean schools do not have history behind them with the oldest being Ross and SGU, which have been around for about 30 yrs.

On the other hand, polish schools have been around for a much longer time with history behind them, and they know what they are doing... with university hospitals available.

I would very much appreciate if any one could give they opinion on schools in poland, such as Poznan, Lublin, and Silesia.

Thank you .

LesniowskiCrohn
12-02-2009, 04:47 PM
An awfully broad question. It all depends on where you stand now and what your future goals are.

devildoc8404
12-02-2009, 04:54 PM
I chose Europe. KluverB is correct, there is no "one right answer" to this question. I am happy here in Europe, and I think it was the best choice for my family. Other people will be very pleased with their choice of one of the Big Four in the Carib.

Frankly, I would not go Carib to any non-Big Four school (that's just me - others make other choices), and I would make sure that the European school meets all of your needs before signing on the dotted line. VISIT FIRST. Don't make a choice based on internet information, pretty website pictures, etc.

Oh, and if you are looking at Poland, look at Jagiellonian first. Also Warsaw.

Good luck.

Moldovanits
12-02-2009, 07:22 PM
What schools did you get accepted to? If its the big four go there and never look back!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.