PDA

View Full Version : Dental health

OnyxFoster
11-25-2009, 09:33 PM
hey everyone... we should really try to take care of our dental health coz its really worth it.. I happen to know a friend which is an ex-smoker.. He is now having troubles of how to get the stain out of his teeth.. it really is a bad problem.. i told him to get some dental products, I'm sure that'll help right..? and some hygiene products too.. He should see his dentist for treatment..

catrice.ailget
11-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Dental health is really important in these days. Because of, good healthy and shiny teeth can improve your personality and build self-confidence. For getting better dental health, you just eat vegetables and fruits. Apply right kinds of tooth whitening gel or paste. Avoid smoking and visit your dentist regularly.

catrice.ailget
11-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Dental health is really important in these days. Because of, good healthy and shiny teeth can improve your personality and build self-confidence. For getting better dental health, you just eat vegetables and fruits. Apply right kinds of tooth whitening gel or paste. Avoid smoking and visit your dentist regularly.

Acton
03-14-2013, 07:59 AM
Undoubtedly dental health is very important for us especially when it comes to the personality teeth are very important for us.
Taking care of them is compulsory for us.Avoid smoking,too much sweets chocolates toffees etc.

Pyllins
04-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Dental health depends upon the personal hygienic condition therefore it is better to take the medicated tooth brush daily even before going to sleep gives the better results in all respect.

Nitin Chhoda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhYFFP-WrY/)

Adley123
04-30-2013, 02:15 AM
Nice dental care is well-deserved by all of us, but it costs a lot of money in US,
It increases your self-confidence and people get attracted towards your pearly smile....

fitness center Naperville (http://www.toplevelfit.com/2013/03/08/naperville-fitness-center/)

monicamontes000
06-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Yes I agree your Smile can define yourself. People can see if you are a neat person if you have a good smile and white teeth. If you were from US and you find it so expensive why don't you try abroad. Don't you know that there are many dental centers abroad which are more cheaper yet the best. If you want you can search it Online I have here the site wherein you can find the best dental centers around the world.You can also ask FREE Quote if you want. PlacidWay(dot)com [email protected](dot)com

nishasharma1490
06-07-2013, 06:35 AM
very true... dental care is very much important in these days... in today's busy life nobady have so much time to take care for this..
nice thread thanx for sharing this....

monicamontes000
06-10-2013, 10:09 PM
But still it is important that we give time on our dental needs. For example you don't have time to go to your dentist at least have a proper dental hygiene. Still it is the best way. "Brush, Floss & Mouth Wash"

Harry Lloyd
06-25-2013, 05:28 AM
For a confident smile, your dental health keeps an importance in your life. If you have shiny teeth then you will automatically feel pd and will laugh frankly instead of hesitation. Dr.Gurz is providing free consultancy services o dental patients in this regard. He is a good dentist in Diamond Bar so if you want then you can also contact for better cure and advice for your dental health.

Regards,
Harry Lloyd
gurzdental.com

MarkHerry
06-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Dental health is also very important and we should take care of teeth. I think it is good to take dental health service and discuss every condition of teeth to a good dental. Anyway nice thread and very informative.

MarkHerry
06-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Dental health is also very important and we should take care of teeth. I think it is good to take dental health service and discuss every condition of teeth to a good dental. Anyway nice thread and very informative.
Vernon Hills Fitness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oqwOB7E7J4)

creamo
07-02-2013, 04:10 AM
Maybe you can try one of these.

External bleaching

External bleaching is similar to over-the-counter tooth whitening kits. Your dentist will make rubber mouth trays that fit your teeth exactly, and the gel will be stronger and therefore more effective. He or she will give you tubes of bleaching gel and instructions on how to put the gel in the mouth trays. You will need to regularly wear the mouth trays for 30 minutes to one hour, over a period of two to four weeks.

Power or laser bleaching can also be done by your dentist. He or she will place a rubber seal around your teeth to protect your gums. Then the bleaching gel is put onto your teeth and a special, bright light is used to speed up the whitening process. This treatment usually takes about one hour.

Internal bleaching

Internal bleaching can only be done if you’ve had root canal treatment. This means that the blood vessels and nerves inside your tooth have been replaced with a rubber filling.

If you have internal bleaching, your dentist will drill a hole in your tooth and put the bleaching product into the hole. He or she will then use the hole that was previously made for your root treatment, although it may need to be made slightly larger. Your dentist will seal the hole with a temporary filling, leaving the bleach inside your tooth.

You will need to go back to your dentist about a week later to have the temporary filling and bleach taken out. He or she will fill the hole with a tooth-coloured filling.

Jefflewis
01-18-2015, 11:02 PM
Well,good dental and oral hygiene helps to prevent the formation of plaque, which is the sticky film of bacteria that forms on the hard surfaces of the teeth. This can lead to further dental and oral problems such as tooth decay, tartar, gingivitis, and gum disease.
To improve quality of life by preserving speech and eating functions as teeth will last longer and one can avoid the embarrassment due to bad breath or missing or unsightly teeth.

Jefflewis
02-07-2015, 11:27 PM
You have so many good reasons to keep your family’s teeth and gums healthy. Their sparkling smiles. Being able to chew for good nutrition. Avoiding toothaches and discomfort. And new research suggests that gum disease can lead to other problems in the body, including increased risk of heart disease. Interesting thread! Kevin Cook Orthodontics (http://www.cookortho.com/)

kemz92
03-21-2015, 12:51 PM
true that. very important

Volosya
04-17-2015, 08:14 AM
When I had some problems with teeths I found a good doctor here - Dental Laboratories in The United States // WhereOrg.com (http://www.whereorg.com/dental-laboratories) it really helped me a lot cause I cured all my teeth and now I'm good. You can try to find somebody here.

usmaanali
04-29-2015, 07:33 AM
bro smoking is injurious leave it as soon as possible. here the best dentist that i found on google.

nicolasandasp.com
timeoutdubai.com/bodyandmind/search/all-location
marinadentalclinic.ae/dubai-clinic.html

jstar
05-09-2015, 03:57 PM
yes smoking is bad habit everyone would leave smoking. but your friend can try the dental products which are the best dental care in UAE
dubaisupplements.net

Emminem
06-17-2015, 01:45 AM
I have question regarding cavities. what is the best cure to get rid from this issue.I used several toothpaste but i have not good results.

davidbell
06-24-2015, 03:09 AM
Yes, i also agree with you . lack of dental care can show a dangerous effect like "oral cancer" .

Jefflewis
07-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Healthy teeth and gums make it easy for you to eat well and enjoy good food.

wrightstuff18
07-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Totally man - I have been an ex smoker for over 6 months.. my teeth naturally got a lot whiter!! But then last week I clened them with backing soda and lemon juice and WOW... seriously like 7-10 shaded lighter!!

davidbell
07-15-2015, 09:38 PM
Sometimes after a major injury we can realize the importance of dental health.Sometime it can occur oral cancer due to the lack of proper dental care

baneieal
11-20-2015, 06:14 PM
my mom had an injury when she was young that caused her tooth to get yellow. smashed her face against a rock playing soccer - luckily she didnt loose a tooth.
tooth injuries hurt

Jefflewis
02-18-2017, 04:56 AM
Oral health is a state of being free from chronic mouth and facial pain, oral and throat cancer, oral sores, birth defects such as cleft lip and palate, periodontal (gum) disease, tooth decay and tooth loss, and other diseases and disorders that affect the oral cavity. Taking good care of your mouth, teeth and gums is a worthy goal in and of itself. Good oral and dental hygiene can help prevent bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease—and can help you keep your teeth as you get older.It is very important to us to pracice oral hygiene everyday, when failed to implement oral hygiene it can my cause Gingivitis, Gingivitis is a term used to describe inflammation of the gums. Cavities, A cavity is a very small hole that forms on the surface of a tooth. Oral Cancer, Oral cancer is a disease resulting from abnormal cell growth in the mouth, lips, tongue or throat or other oral disease. In addition to daily brushing and flossing which can increase the cleanliness of your mouth is to rinse your mouth every now and then if needed. Antimicrobial mouth rinses reduce bacteria and plaque activity, which cause gingivitis and gum disease. Fluoride mouth rinses also help reduce and prevent tooth decay.

Jefflewis
02-18-2017, 04:57 AM
Oral health is a state of being free from chronic mouth and facial pain, oral and throat cancer, oral sores, birth defects such as cleft lip and palate, periodontal (gum) disease, tooth decay and tooth loss, and other diseases and disorders that affect the oral cavity. Taking good care of your mouth, teeth and gums is a worthy goal in and of itself. Good oral and dental hygiene can help prevent bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease—and can help you keep your teeth as you get older.It is very important to us to practice oral hygiene everyday, when failed to implement oral hygiene it can my cause Gingivitis, Gingivitis is a term used to describe inflammation of the gums. Cavities, A cavity is a very small hole that forms on the surface of a tooth. Oral Cancer, Oral cancer is a disease resulting from abnormal cell growth in the mouth, lips, tongue or throat or other oral disease. In addition to daily brushing and flossing which can increase the cleanliness of your mouth is to rinse your mouth every now and then if needed. Antimicrobial mouth rinses reduce bacteria and plaque activity, which cause gingivitis and gum disease. Fluoride mouth rinses also help reduce and prevent tooth decay.

Kevin Cook Orthodontics | Creating Ideal Smiles In Southern Illinois Since 2003 (http://cookortho.com/)

Jefflewis
02-18-2017, 04:59 AM
Oral health is a state of being free from chronic mouth and facial pain, oral and throat cancer, oral sores, birth defects such as cleft lip and palate, periodontal (gum) disease, tooth decay and tooth loss, and other diseases and disorders that affect the oral cavity. Taking good care of your mouth, teeth and gums is a worthy goal in and of itself. Good oral and dental hygiene can help prevent bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease—and can help you keep your teeth as you get older.It is very important to us to practice oral hygiene everyday, when failed to implement oral hygiene it can my cause Gingivitis, Gingivitis is a term used to describe inflammation of the gums. Cavities, A cavity is a very small hole that forms on the surface of a tooth. Oral Cancer, Oral cancer is a disease resulting from abnormal cell growth in the mouth, lips, tongue or throat or other oral disease. In addition to daily brushing and flossing which can increase the cleanliness of your mouth is to rinse your mouth every now and then if needed. Antimicrobial mouth rinses reduce bacteria and plaque activity, which cause gingivitis and gum disease. Fluoride mouth rinses also help reduce and prevent tooth decay.

Kevin Cook Orthodontics | Creating Ideal Smiles In Southern Illinois Since 2003 (http://cookortho.com/)

Jefflewis
04-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Taking care of your teeth is important to your health, and not just your oral health but your overall general health as well. Keep your teeth strong, your smile bright, and stay healthy. So, make sure you are visiting a dentist regularly. Dentists can thoroughly clean your teeth, and check for cavities, plaque and any other dental issues that need to be addressed.

Jefflewis
05-12-2018, 02:18 AM
A simple routine can help prevent most dental problems. It is easy to get your mouth clean and healthy, and keep it that way.

Jefflewis
05-16-2018, 06:07 AM
Other Dental Tips.
1.Brush and Floss Twice a Day
2.Drink Lots of Water
3.Avoid Sugary Foods
4.Get Regular Calcium and Vitamin D
5.See A Dentist Every 6 Months!

magnificentstars
05-18-2018, 01:24 AM
That's true! Dental health is very important. Aside from our regular hygiene, we must at least have a dentist appointment once or twice a year.

BenjaminAnderson
10-22-2018, 01:49 AM
hey everyone... we should really try to take care of our dental health coz its really worth it.. I happen to know a friend which is an ex-smoker.. He is now having troubles of how to get the stain out of his teeth.. it really is a bad problem.. i told him to get some dental products, I'm sure that'll help right..? and some hygiene products too.. He should see his dentist for treatment..

Yes you are right Onyx. Frequent dental checkup is really important as we can know the health of our teeth.

BenjaminAnderson
10-22-2018, 01:51 AM
Thanks a lot!

Mlorca
10-31-2018, 04:14 AM
Thanks for the information!

Henry1122
12-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Dental well being is extremely essential in nowadays, due to great sound and sparkling teeth can enhance your identity and manufacture self-assurance, for showing signs of improvement dental well being, you simply eat vegetables and natural products...

magnoliadental
03-12-2019, 02:59 AM
yes, you helped your friend right, other ways he has to face more troubles, visiting dentist is really important for having a proper check on your oral health, professional care helps us to keep a check on our bad habits too.

Georgedavis
03-27-2019, 12:09 AM
Dental health plays an important role in boosting up self confidence. Stained, discolored teeth can be treated by dental bonding. Bonding is helpful in getting back natural teeth color. Advise your friend to visit his dentist for this procedure.

stevenason
07-19-2019, 05:17 AM

You are right, our smile becomes beautiful with beautiful teeth. Brushing your teeth twice a day helps to keep the teeth clean

alfiehurst
08-13-2019, 05:44 AM
Dental health is as important as getting enough sleep or eating properly. It's worth to keep your teeth in good condition in order to avoid further problems. To do that, you should simply follow some general recommendations. First of all, brush your teeth at least twice a day, of course. Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that everything is okay and in case you see that something's wrong, do that immediately. Eat healthy food and avoid smoking as it affects your teeth significantly.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.