PDA

View Full Version : Should i look for another school , its been already nov 2 and no answer from UNIBE

ck250
11-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi, I like to know if anyone has any car for sale

A.Bush
11-02-2009, 02:23 PM
call admissions and ask for an update, when exactly did you send your stuff in you usually wait a month after sending everything before you hear any news.

Good luck :peace:

Jinkah
11-02-2009, 02:46 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I called today asking for my app status, and gave them my name, and their answer was,,... "hmmmm, sorry, we dont have any appz with your name on it". I sent all my documents Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in Sept 12,therefore Im sure they got to MIAMI, which is sort of a mystery office since I cant find any phone number or anything about it. Two months have almost gone by, and I got that answer today. I wish I could call the MIAMI offices but I cant find a phone number there. Well, I guess there goes me starting Pre- Med on January :(

tahaa
11-03-2009, 09:28 PM
admissions tend to go out usually at the last possible moment. they are working at their own leisure. you should hear back with just enough time to buy a ticket and fly down here.

good luck

Angel23
11-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey ladies and gents quick question I have been trying to get in touch with unibe and I have called and sent about a million E-mails, do you know of anyway I can get you in touch with anyone?

Seyoum80
11-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Hey ladies and gents quick question I have been trying to get in touch with unibe and I have called and sent about a million E-mails, do you know of anyway I can get you in touch with anyone?

I called 3 days ago and they picked up on the 2nd ring. The key is to call before 12 and between 2:30 and 4:00pm. I used the 800 203 3562 and it works for me.

tahaa
11-21-2009, 02:02 PM
it doesn't matter when you sent it they are usually late in replying,it may be late in december before you hear back. be patient but at the same time have a backup plan just in case you get rejected.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.