PDA

View Full Version : Passionfruit Apartments

spartan22
10-25-2009, 08:09 PM
hey guys, anyone know anything about these apartments? are they located ON passion fruit road?

subalou1
10-25-2009, 08:28 PM
I was interested in these apartments too. On the housing website under additional features it said there is no deadbolt. Can anyone verify if the front door has a deadbolt or security chain?

photogrl
11-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Does anyone know what size beds the one bedroom apartments have? There are no interior photos on the database website of the one bedroom apts. Thanks!

GreenEyedGirl
11-13-2010, 09:35 AM
I've lived at passion fruit apartments the whole time that I was at Ross. There is no dead bolt on the doors, but there are bars on the windows and a security guard that patrols the area in front of the apartment at night. The beds are Queen size. The apts are in a perfect location, only a short walk to campus, directly across the street from a large study hall and also right next to a few stores. It's one of the best places to live. There's also a generator.

futurerossdoc
11-24-2010, 07:05 PM
I've heard this place gets loud at night... true?

sesigs
03-09-2011, 05:28 PM
This seems like a nice place. Anyone living there now? Is there still construction going on?

photogrl
03-15-2011, 10:32 AM
I live here now and I am currently a 1st semester student. I love it here and will be staying here as long as I can. Yes, I pay a grip for a 1bdrm (just a hair under $800), but its WELL worth it. My landlady is extremely nice and not overbearing/nosy. Things get fixed in a relatively timely fashion. The cleaning lady that I have is trustworthy thus far, and I also don't share my apt with any other creatures from the great outdoors except the occasional gecko (which are adorable and eat bugs so I don't mind)

Once you're done having your classes at the Annex, the location is pretty good. Across the street from the barn (a big study place) and right behind Picard grocery. Eoo's Laundry right behind the apt complex and they have done a great job at doing my laundry and giving me EVERYTHING back. LOL It occasionally gets loud if people are hanging out at Le Courtyard (the restaurant right in front) but that usually happens on the night after a Mini so its not unbearable. Its generally a pretty quiet place. You couldn't pay me to stay near Tulips or Champs, quite frankly. And the hill that you have to walk up if you live near Champs....HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm always afraid I'm going to roll down it (sober or otherwise).

If you have more questions about passionfruit, shoot me a private message. I'll be happy to answer them. Oh....yes to AC, 110v/220V outlets, microwave, toaster, hot water, generator, bars on windows blah blah blah. I'm pretty spoiled and like my American amenities and I'm quite satisfied with what I have here. Don't let people scare you into thinking you're moving into grass huts or something. DOM is not nearly as bad as people tried to make me believe!

grapefruit
06-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Hello,
I am wondering if you have the contact info of the landlord of Passion Fruit apartments? I am interested in possibly living there and am looking to contact the landlord for more specific info.
Thank you very much for your kind help!

Naijaman24
07-18-2011, 10:59 AM
What is the contact information for Passion fruit?

Furnace
07-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Hi, I'm also curious to know that are there some apartments near Bronx Lebanon Hospital.
I'm looking for it for an affordable deal.
I'll be waiting.
regards

skyblue
11-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Was very excited to see this place as it looked nice on the website. Upon arrival the landlord seemed disorganized and was unable to find the keys to the apartments. Inside the apartment was descent but not great. The unit I saw was very dirty with kitchen drawers broken. What really turned me off was the attitude of the landlord after my visit. I replied to her out of courtesy to let her know that I was not interested. This sparked some fuse in her as she started sending emails with a tone that seemed threatening, that I had wasted her time and that she was going to report me to Ross housing. Wow....I think one thing that is very important in choosing an apartment in Dominica is the attentiveness and character of the landloard. In my opinion Passionfruit is lacking in this department.

ross2015
03-11-2012, 06:14 PM
can anyone comment on the studios (the ones that cost 550, right behind shawarma and next to picard grocery). I saw them the other day, and really liked them for the price, but I just want to know if it has bug problems or any other problems of any sort.

medicine7886
06-01-2012, 09:38 PM
updates on passionfruit?

lfreeman
06-11-2012, 01:38 PM
can anyone comment on the studios (the ones that cost 550, right behind shawarma and next to picard grocery). I saw them the other day, and really liked them for the price, but I just want to know if it has bug problems or any other problems of any sort.

When did you visit these? Do you by chance have any pictures?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.