PDA

View Full Version : Great MERP Housing In Miami

pittsburghmd
10-09-2009, 01:48 PM
misplaced free ad

occam's razor
10-13-2009, 06:53 PM
lived there...place sucked. trust me. The cheapest rent is over 1300 a month and you share a room!

drflyinfish007
08-11-2010, 04:49 PM
hey guys I'm a third yr Ross medical student and i'm starting rotations monday aug 16th

just lost the place i was going to stay, so instead of give up my rotation and fall behind, i wanted to know if anybody needs a roomate or looking for housing. ill be busy most the time, and out of your way, im clean too, gentleman, willing to stay with females. please please, send word out, i know med school word travels fast. im pretty desperate

i also have found a REALLY REALLY perfect townhouse, but i need 1 or 2 other guys/girls to share with me, we can work out rent and everything whenever u need it, my # is nine. oh. nine. 4 3 6. seven two nine four

darimili
09-20-2010, 06:25 PM
2 rooms for rent for $650 in a house near Miami Childrens Hospital, Westchester Hospital, South Miami Hospital and Larkin Hospital. My mom lives by herself and is renting out the additional rooms to medical students. She is very quiet and I am also in medical school so she is very understanding. She has had past ross students living with her that did their rotations in Miami Childrens. You will have access to the kitchen and living room. The address is 7030 SW 16 Terrace, the neighborhood is quiet and safe.

If interested please call Celia Alonso to (786)380-1254 if you speak spanish or (305)733-0874 if you speak english. Please leave a message if no one answers with your name and phone number.

Thank you,

Darinka Aragon

doctorpropertyflorida
01-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Why would you want to rent when you can own it for less! Whether you are a student (visiting) or a resident of Florida or just an early investor, I can help! We have multiple properties and I am a licensed real estate agent who specifically caters to Medical Professionals because I am in the field as well. Please give me a chance to present an offer to you. Please leave me your email address if you are interested. NO JOKE, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN CONDO FOR $25000!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.