PDA

View Full Version : MY SteP 2 CS at philadelphia

rugsal
09-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi, just came back from USA, after giving my Step 2 CS exam at Philadelphia, here it goes: The test center is in the middle of the city, which by the way is a very nice city i should have stayed more time over there...There were 12 cases, like 5 from first aid and like 3 from usmle word, rest from no where...hehe...proctors really friendly !!, most examenees were AMG, just like 4 IMG, the 8 hours available for the examination were really fast, I was a little nervous at the begining, but relaxed as the cases happen. In like 4 cases the SP asked me to repeat one question they didnt underestand from me neither because m accent or because I was speeking really soft, dont know...one of this 4 SP asked me to repeat twice, which really worry me right now also I notice some non fluent english on my part when I was asked 2 challenguing quetsions I was not prepared for, so I had to thing inside my head and speak after, I kept question short mostly Have you had... or so.. and speaked as slowly as I could... I am really worried about SEP.... on CIS: I did eveything, counsel all cases, smile to all patient, made eye contact.. asked challenguing question, summarize hx. And for ICE: I have no porblems I beleive, I only doubt about the diagnosis in 1 patient. I dont know if you know somwbody who failed SEP, to tell me what he did in the xam, coz mainly im on my nerves right now, and I have to wait until December 9th for result which is crazy... Ill post my result here... any advice is warranted, thanks

MDXRS22
09-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Good luck!

IMG SURVIVOR
09-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Thank you fir sharing, best of luck.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.