PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting UCE application

kollo
09-09-2009, 03:13 PM
To the current UCE student,

I need help getting the application from the school, I have been calling them about it for the last three month, still they haven't send it even though they claim they have already send me one.

Any help in anyway will be highly appreciated

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

joyw
09-10-2009, 12:33 PM

I need help getting the application from the school, I have been calling them about it for the last three month, still they haven't send it even though they claim they have already send me one.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

you can print it from their website its called Formulario de Admisiones

booger eater
09-11-2009, 05:06 PM

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

I posted the .pdf form in the other thread, where you asked the same question. :)

suspirar
09-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Apparently international students have to do many other things. Do we have to send all the documents at the same time, or can we just send the application to their address first?

What is the prueba POMA?

What is la Intermedia?

I'm not quite sure what "escuela superior" is? High School? And it has to be certified by the Department of Education (of the United States, or of the specific state?)?

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.