PDA

View Full Version : St. Chris US Contact Info

mapleLeaf
09-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Does St. Chris still have a US office ? Can someone please tell me where it is and what is the contact info (number, physical address, email address) . I could not find it on their site. Only the Senegal info is listed now. Thank you.

RobOman
09-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Unless you're completely incompetent you should be capable of locating the US information. It took me exactly two clicks from the main page of the St. Chris website to find it, clear as day. US, UK, and Senegal addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail are all right there.

mapleLeaf
09-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Lol. Chill out dude. You need to do yoga or something and learn not to lash out at people so fast. You were not competent when you got the info. Just lucky. There's actually a bug on the site. When you go to St. Christopher Iba Mar Diop College of Medicine (http://www.stchris.edu) you can click to be redirected to either the French or English site. That is good in theory. However, if you click on the word English it actually goes to the French site which only has Senegal contact information. Only if you click on the image above the word English (Luton, English Campus) will you get the English version which has all the contact info for the US, UK, and Senegal. Clicking on the word English or the image above is equally valid so you just got lucky. Or you knew about the bug and just giving me a hard time. Anyways, any St. Chris person that sees this should tell the school to fix the bug on the website. But, not too fast, lol, otherwise ppl will think I'm lying when reading my post.

RobOman
09-04-2009, 07:20 PM
I guess I shouldn't take it for granted that people will know to click the image and not the word...

mapleLeaf
09-07-2009, 12:32 AM
It's not about "know"ing . Clicking on the WORD is just as legitimate as clicking on the image above it as long as the site designer activated it as a link, which he/she did in this case. Clicking on the WORD Francais OR the image above it takes you to the French site. This is normal behaviour. Clicking on the image above English and getting directed to the English site is also normal behaviour. But, clicking on the WORD English and being linked to the French site is wrong behaviour for the link. It is either a bug or bad site design, especially considering the French and English portions of the page are specifically aligned on opposite sides of the page. I'm not sure why you are sarcastically defending it. Either way it's no big deal. If the webmaster sees this and if he/she cares he/she can fix it in a few minutes. Usually most people who design sites have pride in their work and fix bugs rapidly when they find out about them. To organizations users are free Test engineers and many organizations appreciate this fact. Anyways although you were being needlessly harsh about it your first reply did make me look at the site again and get the info. So thanks for that. I'm out. Peace.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.