PDA

View Full Version : Parent Plus Loan Declined, Now What???

J1069916
08-20-2009, 02:55 PM
My dad applied for a parent plus and it was declined. Now I'm at a lost. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do? Thanks.

doctorjay10
08-27-2009, 07:05 PM
ooh my God... Hope you can find other means to fund you med education//

booger eater
08-27-2009, 07:50 PM
My dad applied for a parent plus and it was declined. Now I'm at a lost. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do? Thanks.

I don't know your particular situation, nor background, but maybe you can take a couple years off and save up money for school. I say this because this along with minor parental help is how I fund my education.

A.Bush
08-27-2009, 10:26 PM
well though you got declined for a Parent Plus loan, there are other options, like private loans through other companies, all you need to do is some research.

Search on google Alternative Student Loans, the only problem is once you are denied by a Lender they usually give that information out, similar to being declined for a credit card.

Much luck and I hope your dreams become a reality, if not now then maybe someday soon,

NCldy2000
08-30-2009, 09:15 PM
I agree with A.Bush., so try the private loans and see what happens. Also find out why the Plus Loan was denied. Lastly put off school for while to save money. And good luck on finding funding for school.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.