PDA

View Full Version : Work while studying?

ryinb
08-13-2009, 04:24 PM
I was wondering if I was able to work at the university or somewhere else, obviously after class time and all :P

Eternalstudent
08-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Between studying for your med school courses, and studying for extra curricular exams (USMLE) I think you'll have your hands full. If your exceptionally gifted you might be able to work 10-20h a week but certainly no more than that. Keep in mind you will need to set aside time to relax otherwise you WILL burn out. Another thing to consider is in Poland you'll get shit pay (3-4$/hour at current exchange rates) if they even hire you at all (unless your fluent in Polish). IMHO your time is better spent securing a good summer job back home. Hope this helps

usercher
08-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Dear All.
I am manager of an Iranian student agency. We send students from Iran mostly to Europe for studying, such as Bachelor courses, Master courses ,PhD programs , English course and other language courses. I am looking forward some people who can get admission from the Collages and Universities . I will be happy if we can work together . If you have any question pleas do not any hesitate to contact me.

goforstudy AT gmail DOT com

Best Regards,
Hotan Samirzadeh

anuruddha1982
08-22-2009, 05:44 PM
Ryin! the simple answer is you will not have ANY time!! Most of your days, especially in the first semester finish at 18:00/19:00, which really leaves little time for anything else. Between studying and classes, it'll be extremely hard. Like enternalstudent suggested, I would concentrate on doing well in class this, and getting a summer job, when you're back in the US.

ryinb
08-28-2009, 07:49 AM
I am not sure i will return to the US in summer =P
I will probably stay in Poland.

fabeduservices
03-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Dear All.
I am manager of an Iranian student agency. We send students from Iran mostly to Europe for studying, such as Bachelor courses, Master courses ,PhD programs , English course and other language courses. I am looking forward some people who can get admission from the Collages and Universities . I will be happy if we can work together . If you have any question pleas do not any hesitate to contact me.

goforstudy AT gmail DOT com

Best Regards,
Hotan Samirzadeh

Hello,

You can contact me for admissions into Ukraine and neighbouring countries. I can be of help, I have direct links to most schools here. Fab Educational Services (http://www.fabeduservices.com)

Hoping to read from you.

Gerbera
09-13-2010, 10:13 AM
I am not sure i will return to the US in summer =P
I will probably stay in Poland.

You might be able to find work teaching English, but unless you're fluent in Polish don't count on summer work. And like the other guy said, you get paid almost nothing. It's almost worth the cost of a ticket home to be able to work for the summer and earn some real cash.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.