losackmd
08-09-2009, 06:24 PM
god bless AMERICA and the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Seyoum80
08-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Very well said

MD-MD
08-09-2009, 09:28 PM
lol thanks for that essay of rage. Some people just take online forums way too seriously.
I didn't read all of it because its gibberish.

ps: try venting to your wife (if you have one...) not me.

Dnote7
08-09-2009, 11:05 PM
I agree MD-MD, some people take online forums way too seriously and that person is a perfect example of one. I also didn't read all of his rant because it seemed like a waste of time but from scanning it this person criticizes you based on your avatar, the misspelling of your title, which you obviously did it purposefully, and how your forum name has the word "MD" on it...lol. Also from checking some of his past posts this isn't the first time he does this kind of stuff.

It is painfully obvious that this person is full of himself and thinks he is something else but I find it funny that he criticizes your spelling when he doesn't know the correct way to write "presumptuous" and even yet something as simple as "of course"...and he claims to be a physician. Obvious troll is obvious.

Anyways, regarding your questions I recommend going to google and typing "UNIBE requirements" and clicking the first link that comes up(I can't post the direct link), it tells you everything from requirements to the programs, hoped this helped.

MD-MD
08-14-2009, 03:07 PM
I agree MD-MD, some people take online forums way too seriously and that person is a perfect example of one. I also didn't read all of his rant because it seemed like a waste of time but from scanning it this person criticizes you based on your avatar, the misspelling of your title, which you obviously did it purposefully, and how your forum name has the word "MD" on it...lol. Also from checking some of his past posts this isn't the first time he does this kind of stuff.

It is painfully obvious that this person is full of himself and thinks he is something else but I find it funny that he criticizes your spelling when he doesn't know the correct way to write "presumptuous" and even yet something as simple as "of course"...and he claims to be a physician. Obvious troll is obvious.

Anyways, regarding your questions I recommend going to google and typing "UNIBE requirements" and clicking the first link that comes up(I can't post the direct link), it tells you everything from requirements to the programs, hoped this helped.

thanks for that reply. checked on Google and read more about it.

A.Bush
08-18-2009, 06:58 PM
YOu see it's called the God-Complex,or instead of being a Medical Doctor they think they are Medical Deities. You are infected with it once you graduate from Medical school and you enter the new world. There should be a way of checking it out, it's probably a mycotic infection from space or something I dunno...lol:D

Anywho, to answer your question, The Pre-Med program here is 4 semesters long and equals a total of 90 semester credits.This is enough in most states to enter medical school and even to practice medicine. After you finish the pre-med courses you will enter into the Med program which starts at semester 5, and continues until semester 15.

The program is just about 5 years in length.

Each semester is 4 months long.

The Medical program consists of 15 semesters, if you enter with a bachelors degree you enter in Med 5, if not you enter in Med 1 or any subsequent semester based on your credit transfer.

I hope this helped and maybe I will see you, I start in Med 1 in September 2009.

God bless

A.Bush
08-18-2009, 06:59 PM
the requirements are posted on the UNIBE website here is the link:

UNIBE :: Universidad Iberoamericana (http://www.unibe.edu.do/carreras/school_medicine/smed_admissions.asp)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.