PDA

View Full Version : Sackler Stats

lawnguylander
07-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know the average gpa and MCAT scores for sackler students? I got a 3.8gpa and a 31 MCAT...if I end up attending Sackler, will my fellow students be in the same range or will most be in the low to mid 20s for their MCAT and 3.0-3.5gpa? I've been rejected by most of the US schools I applied to and am still waitlisted at 4, but its almost august, so my chances of getting into those are slim, i assume. Thanks for ur help ;)

t-rex
07-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know the average gpa and MCAT scores for sackler students? I got a 3.8gpa and a 31 MCAT...if I end up attending Sackler, will my fellow students be in the same range or will most be in the low to mid 20s for their MCAT and 3.0-3.5gpa? I've been rejected by most of the US schools I applied to and am still waitlisted at 4, but its almost august, so my chances of getting into those are slim, i assume. Thanks for ur help ;)

I can't stop wondering why would any US school not accept someone with these types of stats when I personally know of people who were accepted with way less stats and who have "zero" personalities/attitude, and no more than usual extracurricular/volunteer exp, connections perhaps?

amawannabe
07-30-2009, 11:17 AM
why wouldn't you have considered BGU? Its students have gotten into residencies in a variety of specialities in the US at top institutions (ie, Yale, Case Western, USC, Columbia, etc). Many applicants who were accepted to other US med schools nevertheless made BGU their first choice. Students are enthusiastic about the program, and it's affiliated with Columbia U.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.