PDA

View Full Version : Average Class Size

sweet2826
07-16-2009, 10:07 AM
On average how many people start in the med level (5th semester) per semester? How long does it take to graduate if you start in the 5th semester, I can not find a schedule of classes anywhere. What is a typical schedule for a first semester student, and do I need to bring any equipment? (labs etc.) I heard that I should start studying first aid (USMLE prep) in first semester, is that true, if so what other books should I look into getting?

sieunee
07-16-2009, 02:38 PM
On average how many people start in the med level (5th semester) per semester? How long does it take to graduate if you start in the 5th semester, I can not find a schedule of classes anywhere. What is a typical schedule for a first semester student, and do I need to bring any equipment? (labs etc.) I heard that I should start studying first aid (USMLE prep) in first semester, is that true, if so what other books should I look into getting?
it's about 35 students.
it takes 11 semesters to graduate (sem 5-15)
someone told me the spanish website has a schedule.
yes, it's recommended to start studying for step 1 from day 1. at least that's what i plan to do. i've heard about Dr. Najeeb's class that helps you a lot to prepare for the step 1. i'll check it out once i get to DR.
other than the first aid, brs books are pretty good too. i think i have some in pdf, so if you need 'em let me know.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.