PDA

View Full Version : Student loans?

drmatty
06-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Anybody from america using stafford to pay for the Gdansk University medical school? Is it enough? I want to attend in the sept; but i must attend a school i can finance strictly through loans ...stafford loans and possibily private student loans...just want to make sure this is realistic and can be done in time for sept if possible. Any advice?

USGdanskMed
07-30-2009, 11:39 PM
I am attending the University this fall and it is not too late to be honest. I have been fully admitted and I am officially moving this fall. It can be done as long as you are attentive t completing your application quickly. For starters, make sure you send everything to Prof. Krejza in Philadelphia(U.S. Admissions Director). Make sure you send the following, Application, several passport pictures, All transcripts to include high school and college, a copy of your high school diploma and a photo copy of your passport. I also reccomend you send 2 letters of reccomendation and a personal statement. There are only a very limited number of slots availible for this September you need to send in all of these documents immediately via fed ex. Upon sending them call Prof Krezja at U Penn and schedule an interview with him within that week. He will then administer the entrance exam in which you need to score a 90% or above and interview you there. He will also show you U Penn's facilities and talk to you about the post doc research programs that both schools are piloting. Good luck and feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Daniel

ryinb
08-10-2009, 12:33 PM
I got FAFSA and stafford loans which should be plenty of money for everything. And just as USGdanskMed said, contact Prof. Krejza in Philadelphia. He is very very helpful. I did everything by phone and email with him.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.