PDA

View Full Version : Car or No Car

sweet2826
06-12-2009, 08:40 AM
I may be attending UNIBE in Sept 2009, and I was wondering whether I would need a car. What are the pros and cons to having a car. Is it easy/safe to get around without a car?

Evaldez65
06-12-2009, 11:12 AM
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

etjusticepourtous
06-15-2009, 10:54 PM
(youll see what I mean) Yeah, is like driving in the game crazy taxi.

dr.dude
07-02-2009, 02:36 PM
:confused: well let me iluminated you! no car to much money, insurences, time , tasks, its a crazy town with crazy people so your car will end with scratches robbed or hit. hey its like crazy taxi game! so yes taxis are your best options look for the cheapeast and stick with that taxi driver remembers this people think if is from states must have money for me, don't encourage them to rip u.

tahaa
07-16-2009, 08:09 PM
i think its too early for you to be thinking about a car. familiarize yourself with the country and try to get a car by 8th or 9th semester so you can go easily to hospitals.

Cubanito76
07-16-2009, 11:11 PM
You will need a car by med 6 as you will throw a bunch of money away on cabs coming to and from the hospitals. I just bought a car this semester after being here for 2 years, but if you own a car now, bring it. You can go to the supermarket easier or perhaps go to the beach on the weekends. Life is definetely easier with a car. Plus, if you are a female and without a car, just keep in mind the "tigres" will be telling you all kinds of stuff on the street. Females definetely should bring their cars.

Rawr08
07-17-2009, 02:12 PM
i Think a car, is moree than important! i mean there is no way you can stay at an apartment for the 7 days of the week... i understand studying is our priority, but we need to have our fun as well...maybe the beach, or the club on a saturday...you can drive your own car over there, and not have to worry about a bus, or a taxi... in my oppinion those kind of transportations, are superr dangerous!!! so deff, bring your car over here if you have one... its super important! && if you live in a safe and nice place, there is NO WAY! you will have a problem with people, scratching, or stealing your car!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.