PDA

View Full Version : Best Medical School in Town

bern2
06-09-2009, 12:48 AM
I am a student at Destiny University, and I must say, it is the best school in town, with individualized instruction, caring instructors and with a freindly atmosphere, who could ask for more. Try it you will like it. Anyone who has visited the school already know that it is a nice place to learn and is accredited also. Destiny is a good investiment in your future. Thanks enjoy a great education at Destiny.

bern2

DOC.p
06-09-2009, 04:32 PM
what a wonderful advertisement

devildoc8404
06-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Ads with misspellings always turn me off, anyway.

I do, however, get a kick out of "The Best Medical School In Town."

WOW! Best in TOWN? Really? Can I get a tee shirt with that slogan on it? I would seriously pay like $5 US for one.

Phrozen
06-17-2009, 02:09 AM
hahahhahahahahaha

do you guys accept transfers from sgu ? :)

maximillian genossa
06-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Did you paid for that advertisement???

I am a student at Destiny University, and I must say, it is the best school in town, with individualized instruction, caring instructors and with a freindly atmosphere, who could ask for more. Try it you will like it. Anyone who has visited the school already know that it is a nice place to learn and is accredited also. Destiny is a good investiment in your future. Thanks enjoy a great education at Destiny.

bern2

Dr.Cannon
06-23-2009, 10:06 PM

bern2

OMG I'm so sold. These days all I think of is Destiny!

deepk
08-03-2009, 11:26 AM
IAU is the best......other medical schools?

DrShikima
08-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Lo maximo! jajajaja

KahalsC
08-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Lets leave this guy to live his dream!!!!

brg878
03-17-2010, 03:42 PM
agree with the above

brg878
03-17-2010, 03:46 PM
oops wrong thread

gizzie
03-18-2010, 07:39 PM
I second that

tkbills
04-02-2010, 12:41 PM
sorry it says i have to pot five times in order to send an email

so here i go

tkbills
04-02-2010, 12:42 PM
one more sorry

tkbills
04-02-2010, 12:43 PM
two more i promise

tkbills
04-02-2010, 12:43 PM
last one. thanks for your patience

CARICOM-MED
04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Another prime example of Acute psychosis
The only Destiny is Haloperidol

Stick with the top med programs, exercise, healthy diet & Sleep, & take your daily multi :)

AlwaysDreaming
04-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Could you provide more details and specifics to the statements you said in your original post.

1. You say it's the best school in Town, what town is the school located and how does it compare outside your town?.... Like in the country of its location, the Caribbean as a whole? and the world for that matter.....

2. Individualized instruction - could you tell us more about that and what that means specifically?

3. Accredited: What accreditation does the school have?

4. How much is that investment, including hidden costs, internal costs, taxes, external costs, living expenses and the costs that "POP" up when you least expect it.

Please tell me more...

bern2

Johny123
05-04-2010, 01:03 AM
IAU is the best......other medical schools?
I agreed with this man

Yossarrian
05-18-2010, 03:02 PM
This has been about 1.5 years ago but a group of us went on vacation to St. Lucia and could not locate DUSOM -not even cab drivers knew the name. IAU and Spartan have real building but not impressive. Beautiful island however, Yossarrian

AlwaysDreaming
05-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Their web site shows people studying on a tropical beach, labs and in buildings. They are WHO listed and among other similar organizations.

Would like to hear from some of the students or people who graduated what the school is like and what these former students or Alumni are doing today.

houmd
07-01-2010, 07:35 PM
destiny has no graduates, is very young, no track record, its workers come on here to advertise as students and isn't cali/ny/fl approved

sarcdoc
07-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Yes, they do have graduates, they are a small school but they just sent out a class of students to their clinicals. I don't work for the school, I am a student.

I'm 46, a retired US SOF Medic (24years of service), RN/Paramedic and Instructor of Anatomy and Physiology. I say this not to brag, but to set a certain amount of credibility in the fact that I can tell when a doctor or professor is not up to par. The Instructors at Destiny have been thus far, exceptional. Go where you wish,but there is no reason to run down this school, its students or faculty that I have seen.

Good luck to all.

houmd
07-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Yes, they do have graduates, they are a small school but they just sent out a class of students to their clinicals. I don't work for the school, I am a student.

I'm 46, a retired US SOF Medic (24years of service), RN/Paramedic and Instructor of Anatomy and Physiology. I say this not to brag, but to set a certain amount of credibility in the fact that I can tell when a doctor or professor is not up to par. The Instructors at Destiny have been thus far, exceptional. Go where you wish,but there is no reason to run down this school, its students or faculty that I have seen.

Good luck to all.

according to their website they have had 4 medical graduates. anyone know if they started basic sciences at destiny? im assuming these were transfers in for clinicals

AlwaysDreaming
07-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Give the school a chance to prove itself as these things take time.

sarcdoc
07-02-2010, 10:54 AM
The Destiny Website needs updating. Yes, of course they are teaching basic Sciences. If you talk to the School they can answer all your questions. If you aren't willing to talk to them, then your questions are probably not very seriously asked. ;)

They are a bona fide school, they are in session and I'm sure they would be happy to talk to you as they were to me prior to signing on.

Good luck

fenrirto
10-18-2010, 11:37 AM
think so ?

fenrirto
10-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Well, I'm afraid to say that I'm not sure about it !!!
sorry

fenrirto
10-18-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm really sorry about that dear ! but I don't agree with you !!
:()

sarcdoc
11-22-2010, 04:39 PM
How profound.

Drgeosprint
11-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey sarcdoc Would you care to elaborate on why you selected the school you did????? What do you know that a prospective student would find helpful? Appreciate your time and effort. I am looking for real time info..... thanks geo

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.