PDA

View Full Version : Ross University Admittance January 2010

cmsands
05-22-2009, 03:10 PM
Hello all,
I recently had my interview for Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine for the January 2010 term. My interview was on April 27th and I was wondering how long it took for most people to hear back the decision? In the interview the guy said it could take anywhere between 3-6 weeks, but I have been reading that some people hear within a week of their interview. Anyone waiting like me?

Thanks a ton! :)

michalina
08-10-2009, 02:56 AM
Sorry i Do not belongs for that ,instead of waiting for result you should try to find out the result. don't waste your precious time.

mmc
10-15-2009, 03:15 PM
It took them over 2 months to tell me. I had to call every step of the way and have them check on it to get it to the next step. Before you go down there, you need to seriously consider what your getting into. I spent a year down there and recently left after being attacked by a man with a machete waiting for me when I got home. I No one ever responded to 3 911 calls. About 1/3 to 1/2 of the student down there get robbed during there time there. No one ever talks about it because its an accepted thing down there. A lot of people get attacked, robbed, raped and it is the murder capital of the world (literally percentage wise it is). Ross security and housing accused me of causing the attack myself since there were no signs of forced entry. The school has a lot of corruption within it and they just want to keep you quiet and push you to the side. No one is really out to help you. You are not allowed to live on campus after your first semester. I was told the opposite in my interview. Please just make sure you know exactly what you are signing up for. I recommend going to visit and looking around the whole island not just the marriot part. Good luck if you decide to go there!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.