PDA

View Full Version : What do i need to do to get into UNIBE

lilwill05
04-11-2009, 08:18 PM
I am going to graduate high school(NYC) in june '09 and i want to study medicine abroad because its cheaper. I want to study in the Dominican Republic because most of my family lives on the island and i have been there every summer in my life so i am familiar with the dominican culture.
I want to know what do i need to get into UNIBE?.
my GPA is not so good (2.75) .
When should i apply for the Sept.'09 semester (if its too late ,Jan'09)?
Should i apply to FAFSA here in NY before applying to UNIBE ?

2bORnot2b?
04-12-2009, 09:20 AM
i think getting started on your FAFSA is an excellent idea. plus, UNIBE just had a meeting the other day and are going to be requiring MCATs from future matriculates. that's another thing to get on....

ERNEST714
04-12-2009, 09:41 AM
I THINK it would be an excellent idea for you to check with the Unibe website and school catalogue and find out what the requirements are and when the dead lines are.

ayanh
04-13-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm getting my BA this spring. I have a 2.5 sGPA and 3.0 cGPA. I plan on retaking classes that I failed this summer quarter and increasing my sGPA to a 2.9 and take the MCAT. What are my chances?

simply kathy
04-29-2009, 04:09 PM
hey im also planning on attending unibe next year. have you found out anything about the application process? if not go to the school's website unibe.edu.do there's a lot of helpful info there. the entrance exams are on may 20th or the 27th. anything else feel free to contact me
Good Luck!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.