PDA

View Full Version : Dentistry programmes in english Romania

jaymayday
04-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Does anyone have knowledge about dentistry programmes taught in english language in Romania besides Cluj and Timisiora.

Thanks

Jay

tjf
12-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Are you sure Timisoara has a program thaught in english? Everyone I asked said they only have medicine in english.

I'm looking too. Only one I heard of is Cluj.

cortex_london_uk
02-18-2010, 04:02 PM
how much is the fees at cluj for the BDS in english buddy?

tjf
02-20-2010, 08:15 PM
I believe they raised it to 5000euro/year starting from this year.

I'm still searching for another alternative in europe, it seems rather dry though for some reason.. Let me know what you find out.

cortex_london_uk
02-22-2010, 07:23 AM
TJF...thanks a lot mate. I found out its SIX YEARS LONG!!!
theres no way id wana spend 6 years studying anything now coz i already got a bsc, and msc and im 27 this year.

Theres hardly any BDS stuff on this forum sow aht im doing is im gathering al the info i can get my hands on, bokmarking all the websites and will upload them either on this forum if i can, or upload it somewhere else.

Feel free to PM me any, or all the useful info you have on Dentistry in Europe so you can help contibute to our knowledge database....

I really need to find a 4 year BDS course!!!

tjf
02-23-2010, 03:19 PM
If you allready have a bsc and msc you might be able to skip a few subjects, maybe even first year. Talk to the dean and he will look into your history and if you are lucky you might be able to cut a year.

Let me know how it goes, I'm looking to transfer from GM.

cortex_london_uk
08-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi yeh i might try that but im doubtful they will let me skip a year, even if they do its still 5 years long. might just go for the 4 year MD programme in poland...im flexible like that :)

Whats GM?
Whats the situation with you now...have u found somewhere to study?..

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.