PDA

View Full Version : Basic information regarding UCE and UNIBE

futuremd305
02-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Hello,

I have some basic questions regarding both universities, all replies to the thread are greatly appreciated.

1) Internet access in university buildings

2) English classes - I have been informed that certain classes at both universities are taught in English - I am very fluent in Spanish, but will learn more if taught in English.

3) I will transfer either in September 2009 or January 2010. Will begin with pre-med and continue into med. So I would also like to know if tpre-med classes are also taught in English.

4) How does accreditation of these universities allow you to practice in the United States? Or how can I find out which states accept MD degrees from these countries/universities?

5) Basic overviews/recommendations on both universities, or any other universities.

I would like to thank all who read and reply to the thread!

IMG SURVIVOR
02-07-2009, 01:55 PM
********305Hello,

I have some basic questions regarding both universities, all replies to the thread are greatly appreciated.
1) Internet access in university buildings

Hello I will answer some of your questions
Both universities have internet access.

2) English classes - I have been informed that certain classes at both universities are taught in English - I am very fluent in Spanish, but will learn more if taught in English.

UNIBE has an English program, UCE does not.

3) I will transfer either in September 2009 or January 2010. Will begin with pre-med and continue into med. So I would also like to know if tpre-med classes are also taught in English.

Dependes to wich university you apply to

4) How does accreditation of these universities allow you to practice in the United States? Or how can I find out which states accept MD degrees from these countries/universities?
read this
http://www.valuemd.com/unibe-dominican-medical-schools/168105-where-can-you-get-into-residency.html
and this
http://www.valuemd.com/unibe-dominican-medical-schools/171011-arkansas-boards-anti-img-bias-shows-up-bans-ca-approved-dr-med-schools.html

Basic overviews/recommendations on both universities, or any other universities.
You can try and go over the search button that is located in the right corner and type either UCE or UNIBE.
Also you can just go over the threads in this page and the last 4 threads pages. You will fuind all your information there. If you still have doubts then by all means ask away.

I would like to thank all who read and reply to the thread!

I love you to, GOD Bless and take care
IMG SURVIVOR

911doc
02-11-2009, 12:29 AM
When it comes to stucture and academic achievement, uce is the worst choice.

futuremd305
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Thank you both for your responses. I am in the preliminary stages of applying to Unibe.

losackmd
02-11-2009, 10:17 PM
when it comes to graduating and becoming a physician doesnt matter where you go.
UCE is just as bad as the rest because it is not up to the school it is up to how hard you want to become a physician and how hard you want to work.

there are a few hundred MDs who prove my point!
waste your time shopping around.
Try to find the perfect medical school. Make that your goal, the Perfect medical School!
Good Luck.

GLOSACK
UCE
4096 1980

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.