PDA

View Full Version : financial aid for us citizen may 09

jbnguyen
01-22-2009, 10:32 PM
anyone applied yet? who knows the finacial aid of the school rite now? so worried....

axiomofchoice
01-26-2009, 01:47 PM
I just called the company that originates the ed-invest loans and they told me they do not have a contract with SABA. I should check in March-April...

On the other hand, the lady I spoke to (who was extremely nice I must add) was then telling me something about 15K/year. So I'm a little confused about if there is money available or not. Toying with the idea of that Davenport MBA now....

Any word from Jan class, who supposedly has loans through ed-invest. Or anyone from May class who has applied.

NYCEMS
01-26-2009, 11:25 PM
I just applied today for the loan, I spoke to the financial office for SABA and they said that we do have a contract with ed-invest and I think it's the ONLY money source for US citizens. I also think she said you can take $15,000/per semester. Does anyone else have any information?

isocon
11-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Thats what I heard as well. They say EdInvest is the only source right now. I got accepted for the May '10 class and I really need some info regarding loans and lenders. Pls Help ! :)

LaTeeCatin
01-23-2010, 09:03 PM
I'll be able to attend thanks to Davenport. Now I just need a little cave with a cot, a desk, and a chair so that I can study for 18 months straight :faint:
I hope to start in Fall 2010.

CaliforniaMDgirl
07-20-2010, 02:27 AM
Have any of you been successful in getting loans in the US recently? I just got accepted for Fall 2010 class, and can afford to pay for first semester out of my pocket, but really need to get some paperwork going for loans for the upcoming semesters.

01-24-2011, 08:45 PM
actually the 15000 is not enough to cover expenses here in saba , everything is so expensive

doctaaa
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Were any of you able to figure out what to do in terms of loans? Did u choose Ed-Invest (if so, what's the rate??) or go with a different route?
This question is directed at US citizens and not Canadians. thanks.

anyone applied yet? who knows the finacial aid of the school rite now? so worried....

I just called the company that originates the ed-invest loans and they told me they do not have a contract with SABA. I should check in March-April...

On the other hand, the lady I spoke to (who was extremely nice I must add) was then telling me something about 15K/year. So I'm a little confused about if there is money available or not. Toying with the idea of that Davenport MBA now....

Any word from Jan class, who supposedly has loans through ed-invest. Or anyone from May class who has applied.

I just applied today for the loan, I spoke to the financial office for SABA and they said that we do have a contract with ed-invest and I think it's the ONLY money source for US citizens. I also think she said you can take $15,000/per semester. Does anyone else have any information?

Thats what I heard as well. They say EdInvest is the only source right now. I got accepted for the May '10 class and I really need some info regarding loans and lenders. Pls Help ! :)

Have any of you been successful in getting loans in the US recently? I just got accepted for Fall 2010 class, and can afford to pay for first semester out of my pocket, but really need to get some paperwork going for loans for the upcoming semesters.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.