PDA

View Full Version : CMCC Interview

jy0125
01-13-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm an applicant to CMCC and will be participating in their admission interview at the end of the month. I'm wondering if anyone has applied to CMCC before and done the interview? What kind of questions do they ask during the interview? Anything would help. Thanks

ChiroDC
01-21-2009, 12:58 PM
In America, I have yet to see a Chiropractic applicant be denied admission who met all the requirements and otherwise didn't make a complete *** of themselves. Basically, Chiropractic schools are hurting for numbers and money, so if you have a pulse and half a brain, you are fine.

Good Luck.

longchode
01-28-2009, 09:11 AM
In America, I have yet to see a Chiropractic applicant be denied admission who met all the requirements and otherwise didn't make a complete *** of themselves. Basically, Chiropractic schools are hurting for numbers and money, so if you have a pulse and half a brain, you are fine.

Good Luck.
Same could be said about med schools in the caribbean, they take your money and weed you out later.

Elixir
01-30-2009, 07:06 PM
The caribbean schools (some of them) are getting a little more selective, but from personal experience. I can tell you that a lot of my class is getting weeded out. You can tell that some people didn't belong, but they were able to pay the tuition.

Rchiro
08-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey ChiroDC,

Yeah in America it is pretty easy to get to chiro school...I applied there and it was pretty easy. In canada though, things are done differently and CMCC is the only chiro school in Canada and can get competitive.

Good Luck.

Rchiro
08-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Have you already applied to CMCC then?

I'm an applicant to CMCC and will be participating in their admission interview at the end of the month. I'm wondering if anyone has applied to CMCC before and done the interview? What kind of questions do they ask during the interview? Anything would help. Thanks

jramani
11-26-2009, 11:04 AM

imshaw
12-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi I'm in my first year at CMCC. It's true that admission is different here then the States. It is somewhat competitive to get in. the interview is approximetly 20-30 minutes. They will ask general questions such as, why do you want to be a chiropractor, what characteristics/qualities will make you a good chiropractor, your past experiences with chiropractic etc etc. They will also ask a few ethical questions. Also i recommend you talk to a DC before hand, go take a tour of the school, and read something on the recommended readings that you can talk about. Good Luck!

jramani
12-01-2009, 06:16 PM

ivanpriest
01-17-2012, 01:07 AM
I might be reviving an old post but I have an interview at CMCC in a few days. Is there any other interview questions that people have been asked aside from the questions that imshaw (thank you) listed?
Thank you.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.