PDA

View Full Version : advice need one

cabrill
12-03-2008, 04:53 AM
i plan to proceed to medicine after i graduate in nursing.. then i already told my parents about my plan, my dad agreed with it but my mom suggested other course which is veterinary... since i also like animals... so i was now confused to what course should i proceed...

since i enjoy both fields of medicine...

but in the end i am the one who will choose what course... i just want to hear any advice from anyone aside my parents...

looneycanuk
12-03-2008, 05:56 AM
i plan to proceed to medicine after i graduate in nursing.. then i already told my parents about my plan, my dad agreed with it but my mom suggested other course which is veterinary... since i also like animals... so i was now confused to what course should i proceed...

but in the end i am the one who will choose what course... i just want to hear any advice from anyone aside my parents...

If you like animals, why did you not become a vet tech?

How about you advise us of why it is that you want to be a doctor or vet? Only YOU know what you want from life.

kennethquinn
12-03-2008, 05:56 AM
Well i think you shoul carry on with the medicine course
because it was your 1st prefference and you had your mind set on medicine...
But Rest is your choice with whatever you choose do Good luck in future :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

cabrill
12-04-2008, 03:58 AM
thanks for the advise Kenneth, you have a point...

i already made my choice... i'll take up medicine...

@ looney
since i was in high school i like to be a doctor not because of the money but i think it is my passion to be a health care provider... then when i enrolled in nursing there i found out that i really like medicine so i'll proceed to medicine...

Chopdoc
12-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Speaking as somebody who went to nursing school before medicine....medicine is a different field and much more difficult academically and professionally.

Veterinary? I would not think of comparing the fields. Wouldn't even be a choice in my book. Same kind of subjects are studied...but very different in practice.

Looks like you made up your mind though. Good luck!

giddings
03-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Message Redacted.

strausM
01-25-2010, 04:19 AM
According ti me,i think you should carry on with the medicine course
because interested in medicine field.
If you really like animal then go with veterinary.But you also note that which profession has very much scope.

strausM
01-25-2010, 04:27 AM
Hi,
You need to visit you doctor,he will give a proper treatment to whitening your teeth.

ClashoftheTristans
04-23-2010, 01:32 AM

Sorry a bit late for commenting on this, but in my opinion, you must pursue the veterinary course since you like animals and it's also a field of medicine. ;) Please tell us if you have decided what course to choose. Thanks!

peggers
05-19-2010, 05:42 AM
hiii cabrill i suggest you to choose vetenary its good in future and have better scope.........may be i advice you bcz i also like animals

Aluev
07-14-2010, 08:48 AM
vetenary have a good scope . . . but as you said you have chosen the medicine field . . . its also good . . . :-D

Bartlomiej
04-11-2012, 02:24 AM
I just want to gain my weight and fat, so please give me advice about it, what should i have to do for it ???
please suggested me guys...

williamholt
08-22-2012, 02:13 AM
dont worry.everything will all right

Oliviageorge098
03-05-2019, 02:57 AM
complete medicine course

AlbaW
04-11-2019, 05:01 AM
Many thanks. For me it was useful.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.