PDA

View Full Version : USMLE has not released my USMLE CS score

MTpromises
09-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Whew.... it took some time, took the Exam on June 18th. Had me going through a little stress, more on whether I'd be able to make the Match, but passed.

Advice, even though they allow an electronic Littmann Steth., bring or borrow a regular Steth. I think that may have delayed my score report (I used an electronic one).

As for the exam, First Aid is all you need as long as your English Skillz and manners are good. Know the differentials and diagnosis from First Aid well, know "PAM HUGS FOSS SO DATA" "LIQOR AAA - for pain" and one should do fine.

teddito
09-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Sorry to hear this kind of delay is going on. What testing center did you take your exam at? Hope you get your score soon:eek:

MTpromises
09-06-2008, 10:22 PM
I took it at Atlanta. The testing site was great, people were great, the exam ran smoothly. I just hope they didn't lose the test. That's my biggest fear. Imagine them saying, "We're sorry, but your examination was misplaced, you do not have to pay for the next exam...." and as for the stress that you went through please have one of our complimentary pens....

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.