PDA

View Full Version : Change Housing

Hazelbite06
08-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Has any changed their housing after they came to the island. I want a place where I can cook and the room I'm in now doesn't have a kitchen. Is it possible to switch rooms? Or do I have to wait till next semester?

Fornis J. Plebney
08-31-2008, 07:25 PM
Has any changed their housing after they came to the island. I want a place where I can cook and the room I'm in now doesn't have a kitchen. Is it possible to switch rooms? Or do I have to wait till next semester?

I changed rooms during registration this past semester. About a week after registration, housing offers an official window to change rooms. I would contact them shortly after registration.

SemTuv
09-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Usually students have to wait for at least a week as classes start. Talk to PH, she helped many students in your situation

mrpark01
09-02-2008, 07:02 AM

fellow anchorage inn-mate ehh?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.