PDA

View Full Version : amoreville

pmdoc
08-15-2008, 07:16 PM
hey guys so i'm starting premed in sept 08 and i just found out i'm going to be in amoreville for coming semester. i just had a few questions regarding the residence;

how man ppl live in the building?

hows the security?

how far is it to the pre-med classes?

is it far from the epicurean mall?

do they provide you with a study desk?

hows the washer/dryer service set up there/

do they have a dishwasher in the kitchen/

i've heard good things about it but if anyone could provide me with more info to theese questions i would really really appreciate it:)

Bmoregirl
08-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Hey PMDOC.. i'm just finishing Med 1. I didn't live in Amore villa, i live in Trafalgar but my friends live in Amore and i spend most of my free time there so here some answers for ya:
Rough estamate: about 45-50
Security consists of a lady who sits there on a chair and plays cards with a friend of hers. I've never seen security personel wear any kind of protection (ie. gun or anything). That's pretty much how security works everywhere here.
It's about a ten min drive from new campus/pre med campus. Not far at all
It's about 5 mins to old campus and epi. You will be able to walk to Epi from old campus it's only about three city blocks long
They do provide a desk
Washers and dryers are supplied in all two bedroom units
NO dishwasher. Even if they did have one, I wouldn't use it. The electricity bills here can get VERY expensive so watch your AC use!
Amore is gorgeous overall, especially if you get the third floor. You will have a beautiful view of the water. any other question PM me!

pmdoc
08-19-2008, 05:59 PM
hey i'm not too sure about this but do they provide irons in the rooms over at amoreville ?

healthpro30
08-21-2008, 11:22 PM
I am Med 3 now, and just moved out of Amor Villas 3. No irons or boards here at Amor. An iron will cost you about 40 US and a board about 20, very expensive. Bring the necessities, but many things are found here.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.