PDA

View Full Version : 4 bedroom Apt, 1 Room available!!!

Ssathi1
08-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey guys!

Just wondering if there is anyone interested in an Apartment that is literally just a few houses away from the classes (located in Princess Gardens).

Set-Up: 4-Bedroom apartment, 3 room is already taken, Large Kitchen and large Common Room space. 2 bathrooms

Description: Tiled Floor, can see the ocean from balcony , great neighbors, Full-sized bed, airconditioning in all rooms.

Included: Water, Cable TV, Housecleaning 1/mon, A/C
Not Included: Electricity
Rent: $262.50/month!!!

Here is a link to the place!
The University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine (http://www.eustatiusmed.edu/rentalProperties/propertyDetails.aspx?id=11420)

Feel free to ask any questions if interested!!

nj07200
08-15-2008, 02:55 AM
Hello,

I would like to know are you looking for some soon to move in the apartment? If there is no rush, than I'm interested in renting out room because I was accepted for the January session. If you have any questions, fill free to email me.

Sincerely,

Learlene

Hey guys!

Just wondering if there is anyone interested in an Apartment that is literally just a few houses away from the classes (located in Princess Gardens).

Set-Up: 4-Bedroom apartment, 3 room is already taken, Large Kitchen and large Common Room space. 2 bathrooms

Description: Tiled Floor, can see the ocean from balcony , great neighbors, Full-sized bed, airconditioning in all rooms.

Included: Water, Cable TV, Housecleaning 1/mon, A/C
Not Included: Electricity
Rent: $262.50/month!!!

Here is a link to the place!
The University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine (http://www.eustatiusmed.edu/rentalProperties/propertyDetails.aspx?id=11420)

Feel free to ask any questions if interested!!

chigidy
08-15-2008, 01:37 PM
262 for a room or for the apartment?

nj07200
08-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Hello,

I was interested in renting out a room. Are you looking for someone to move in this September? If not, I was accepted for the January session, and I'm interested in the room. :p

Compassion MD
08-16-2008, 09:01 PM
262 for a room or for the apartment?

""Set-Up: 4-Bedroom apartment, 3 room is already taken, Large Kitchen and large Common Room space. 2 bathrooms""

So you get your own room but you share the apartment as kitchen, bathrooms.. etc. I have to say its EXTREMELY CHEAP and it is just right down the street. No.. I don't live there.

Compassion MD
08-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Hello,

I was interested in renting out a room. Are you looking for someone to move in this September? If not, I was accepted for the January session, and I'm interested in the room. :p

First come first serve.... most likely you won't get it since its extrememly close to school... sorry... unless you can contact the person and work something out "fast"

nj07200
08-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the good advice. Have a nice day!:p

First come first serve.... most likely you won't get it since its extrememly close to school... sorry... unless you can contact the person and work something out "fast"

Dr. N2012
08-18-2008, 03:36 PM
There are always lot of options...........you will be able to get place to live in fair price when you come in January....NO PROBLEMS.......

Ssathi1
08-18-2008, 11:42 PM
Hey Guys!!

The room is still available but we need someone for Sept of 2008. and yes you do get your own room and the rest of the place is shared, but the living area is pretty big! Please message me if anyone is interested!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.