PDA

View Full Version : California

traumadocmd
08-07-2008, 06:11 PM
i am very interested in applying and hopefully attending this school.

i got their info in the mail however my question was not addressed which is why i am asking you guys.

i want to practice in California. is this school approved or disapproved by the medical board of cali? i went on their site and found nothing.

what happens if you go to a accredited school in the islands (not to the big 4) but want to practice in cali. what do you need to do, to do that?

thank you.

islandthrift
08-07-2008, 06:29 PM
i am very interested in applying and hopefully attending this school.

i got their info in the mail however my question was not addressed which is why i am asking you guys.

i want to practice in California. is this school approved or disapproved by the medical board of cali? i went on their site and found nothing.

what happens if you go to a accredited school in the islands (not to the big 4) but want to practice in cali. what do you need to do, to do that?

thank you.

At this time AUA is neither approved or disapproved. if you really want to practice in Cali, go to a school that has Cali approval.

DOC.p
08-07-2008, 07:09 PM
not going to happen, this topic has been discussed 4320983283 times.

traumadocmd
08-08-2008, 01:45 AM
if its dissapproved...why isnt it listed on the cali med board site???? has it even been visited by one of the board members to be reviews???

why do you say not going to happen??? its a good, legit school...

Cyberia
08-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Do a search on the forums here. As Doc P said, it's been discussed way too many times.

DOC.p
08-08-2008, 07:09 AM
if its dissapproved...why isnt it listed on the cali med board site???? has it even been visited by one of the board members to be reviews???

why do you say not going to happen??? its a good, legit school...
it's not disapproved, we have applied, the California process is long and takes years and we would have no idea whether when the approval comes, if you will be grandfathered in.

if it's really important to practice in California, go to a school that has the approval.

thread closed, redundant topic.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.