PDA

View Full Version : check your term bills

iwanabmd
08-06-2008, 04:40 AM
i recently recieved my term bill for next semester and they charged me tuition and fees twice. they also have my utilies in US instead of EC. clearly i am not using 400 us in utilities a month (3 roommates = 1200 a month for utilities, not humanly possible). ill be calling tomorrow to fix mine i suggest everyone check there term bill.

AntiguaMedStudent
08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
I think they are including the fees for next year. check out the date in the left hand margin.

iwanabmd
08-06-2008, 02:59 PM
yes they r including the fees for next semester... twice, billing once on 9/01 and again on 9/02 = a total of 22,000 something for one semester.

Fornis J. Plebney
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
I received a corrected bill via email this afternoon.

Doctor_MD
08-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the notification! What email did you guys receive it in? I think my school email is not working, is anyone else having a problem? I received my statement by regular mail to my home, which is no help when I'm here. And last semester I got a statement via email, but not this time. Just not sure what's going on...

Fornis J. Plebney
08-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the notification! What email did you guys receive it in? I think my school email is not working, is anyone else having a problem? I received my statement by regular mail to my home, which is no help when I'm here. And last semester I got a statement via email, but not this time. Just not sure what's going on...

It was just a regular email with pdf attachment from AUA. Came to my Yahoo email. I've had problems with the school email too. Go figure.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.