PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question - How long does it take AUA to schedule an interview?

nthahouse3719
07-21-2008, 08:33 PM
The reason I ask is because I applied for the Jan 09' semester, and 2 weeks ago they informed me, or actually I called them, and they said they had everything they need and that I would be interviewed by J. Wilson.

It's been over 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything from anyone, so I was just wondering is this normal? Uhhh I hate waiting! Thanks.

bmh555
07-21-2008, 08:53 PM
I wouldnt worry about it. Do you have all your stuff in yet? And they probably are very busy finishing things up for the september semester.

nthahouse3719
07-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Yea actually they said they had everything and that they had passed the application off to an associate director of admissions. And that I would be interviewed by J Wilson, and to just wait for him to call.

But you're right, I forgot they're probably still getting things set for the September class. Ohh well, I guess I'll just keep waiting, thanks.

bmh555
07-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Yea actually they said they had everything and that they had passed the application off to an associate director of admissions. And that I would be interviewed by J Wilson, and to just wait for him to call.

But you're right, I forgot they're probably still getting things set for the September class. Ohh well, I guess I'll just keep waiting, thanks.

Yea give them a few more days and if you dont hear from them an email never hurts. But they are probably busy processing last minute applications like mine lol.

Tipton
07-22-2008, 08:04 AM
Did they give you JWilson's contact info?:

[email protected]

407-221-1144

nthahouse3719
07-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Did they give you JWilson's contact info?:

407-221-1144

Actually the young lady didn't give me any information, she just said that if I didn't hear anything from Mr. Wilson after 2 weeks then I should call her back. That was last monday.

Thanks for his information Mr. Tipton, should I email him or call him, or should I just wait for a few more days? I'm sorry if I sound overly anxious but I'm just wondering what should I do. Thanks so much.

*Ohh, I had to omit his email address from the quote, whoops!

Tipton
07-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Call him.

FYI - his preference is usually for an in-person interview. So don't be too surprised if this delays scheduling the interview more than usual.

nthahouse3719
07-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Thanks for your help Mr. Carlson (not Mr. Tipton lol), I'll give him a call in a few minutes just to introduce myself.

Also, I live here in Northern VA, and if I'm not mistaken Mr. Wilson is based out of Florida, would I have to travel to Florida for an in person interview or would he fly up to Virginia? Thanks so much.

Tipton
07-22-2008, 10:15 AM
It's up to Mr. W to schedule the interview. He will most likely be travelling up to VA (and all over the rest of the SE) within the next few months. If you REALLY want to have an interview sooner rather than later maybe respectfully request a phone interview? Keep in mind that it will be up to him what sort of interview you are granted.

nthahouse3719
07-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks so much for your help Mr. Carlson, I'll just call to introduce myself. I actually prefer an in person interview so that the interviewer can better gauge who he's talking to, so no problem with that. Well, I hope to give everyone good news within a few weeks. Thanks!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.